Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

frankgutz

Thoughts of an ex-hater on Beyoncé

I gotta admit that even when Beyoncé might not be my shit music wise, the CONSISTENCY IN QUALITY and effort she puts in every music vide/aesthetic/cinematography she gives to her fans is flawless af, sometimes im jealous af cuz my faves could never clap3  i respect her ass tbh, she's another since ST and she deserves all the praise and all the good things in life just for that, i quit as her hater tbh (i lowkey was also shook at the fact that she sampled one of my fave trip-hop bands in Lemonade btw)

Get the coins bitch!! i hope she slays this new era, congrats to all of ha fandom clap3

22 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I really love that she keeps up with the QUALITY in every possible aspect - songs, videos, looks, tours, ahhhh!!! My fave 😍

ive just saw the video for APES**T is so fucking awesome, im shaking giveup1

Don't like the person. Respect the hustle. Don't like the methods. Admire the outcome. Don't like the behind the scenes. Clap for the onstage delivery. 

8 hours ago, delete it fat said:

I wouldn't say I'm an OBH because I like her music and the quality she is serving BUT I hate her as a person oprah14 

8 hours ago, Music Meister said:

Me too I cant stand her as a person lol

Me.

20 hours ago, delete it fat said:

I wouldn't say I'm an OBH because I like her music and the quality she is serving BUT I hate her as a person oprah14 

20 hours ago, Music Meister said:

Me too I cant stand her as a person lol

12 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Don't like the person. Respect the hustle. Don't like the methods. Admire the outcome. Don't like the behind the scenes. Clap for the onstage delivery. 

Me.

You marks, you don't even know her as a person lmfao1

You mean you hate her persona.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.