Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

Recommend some artists

I'm bored with today's crap that it's called music and I've been listening to Liberation 24/7 and I don't wanna overplay it. So, please suggest some artists so I can check them out. demi1

Here are Tinashe's boppiest songs, even tho if you enjoy Liberation, you'd probably like Aquarius and Joyride too jj2

Jaira debuted a year ago, she has 6 songs out, these 3 are my favorites, but you can check the others on her channel jj2

Did someone say THAT BITCH? Well, that's Neon oprah14 

Ivy is more of a soul/jazzy singer, but these are major bops, especially Biscuit cry6

Lizzo has the bops mess1

There you go oprah14

9 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Let us know what you think jj2 If you actually listen to them oprah14 

I listened to the Jsiains Burns songs and I like Low Key in Love and Ugly but I wasn't impressed with Sugarcoat that much. moo1 I will let you know what I think of them as soon as I am finished. jj2

PS. I don't care for Tinasha. lol2

9 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Let us know what you think jj2 If you actually listen to them oprah14 

My screen lagged with all the videos so he probably wont oprah14

5 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

I listened to the Jsiains Burns songs and I like Low Key in Love and Ugly but I wasn't impressed with Sugarcoat that much. moo1 I will let you know what I think of them as soon as I am finished. jj2

PS. I don't care for Tinasha. lol2

You have to listen to All Hands On Deck tho fall9 It's a God-sent gift fall9

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

You have to listen to All Hands On Deck tho fall9 It's a God-sent gift fall9

I will, maybe. lol2

PS. sis I have a confession to make:

Yesterday I listened to Brooke again and holy fuck, Opulence, Nasty, Happy Days, Pop Rock... are that bops. mess1 And those visuals for Opulence... fall9

2 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

I will, maybe. lol2

PS. sis I have a confession to make:

Yesterday I listened to Brooke again and holy fuck, Opulence, Nasty, Happy Days, Pop Rock... are that bops. mess1 And those visuals for Opulence... fall9

You wont regret, a slutty bop fall9

My mission to make the whole forum stan Broccoli is having results, I see fall9 

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

You wont regret, a slutty bop fall9

My mission to make the whole forum stan Broccoli is having results, I see fall9 

Also, I'm starting to like Natalia's Trouble album as well. What kind of voodoo have u done to me? fall9

5 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

Also, I'm starting to like Natalia's Trouble album as well. What kind of voodoo have u done to me? fall9

Stan the best album ever, poor Born This Gay fall9

Once you read the lyrics on Trouble, you realize how beautifully written every song is, it's like an autobiography. Poetry fall9 

Ok, @Freaky Prince I'm done with listening to the songs. I'd rank them in this order: 

Ivy Levan (The Dame Says and Biscuit are THE bops mess1 adding them to my library as we speak mess1) > Jaira Burns > Lizzo > Tinasha lol2 > Neon Hitch

3 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

Ok, @Freaky Prince I'm done with listening to the songs. I'd rank them in this order: 

Ivy Levan (The Dame Says and Biscuit are THE bops mess1 adding them to my library as we speak mess1) > Jaira Burns > Lizzo > Tinasha lol2 > Neon Hitch

I kinda see why is Neon last, but you didnt like FU Betta and Bad Dog? wat1 

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

I kinda see why is Neon last, but you didnt like FU Betta and Bad Dog? wat1 

FU Betta is the only song I liked. But the others were utter sh!t. lol2

4 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

FU Betta is the only song I liked. But the others were utter sh!t. lol2

jj3

Here's one more jj2 

All RedOne bops jj2 THe good sis was under his label, but her career never took off fall9 Her album was never released (quite fucking sad, cuz if it was it would've probably been my favorite, even above Trouble). TIWRNRLL, Naughty Naughty and One Woman Army were singles, the others were leaked.

Other songs from the album that we have are Stealing Candy From a Baby, How Do You Love Someone and Pretty Little Psycho, you can check those too, my post would be too big fall9

20 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

All RedOne bops jj2 THe good sis was under his label, but her career never took off fall9 Her album was never released (quite fucking sad, cuz if it was it would've probably been my favorite, even above Trouble). TIWRNRLL, Naughty Naughty and One Woman Army were singles, the others were leaked.

Other songs from the album that we have are Stealing Candy From a Baby, How Do You Love Someone and Pretty Little Psycho, you can check those too, my post would be too big fall9

What are these bops sent from above?omg mess1mess1mess1 The first 30 secs from Mannequin Factory reminded me of Judas but when I saw that RedOne produced them it was all clear. jj2

maybe you don't understand spanish but I've been getting into Jose Jose and Luis Miguel Lately

now THIS is called SINING

mexican excellence

that note at 3:01 slays careers

and of course some other Latin Icons

Tired of mainstream artists? Don't worry. I can help you with that! Here are some artists outside the mainstream world whom I personally enjoy!

Spoiler

Sara Bareilles:

"Satellite Call" is PURE BLISS! ny10

Spoiler

Regina Spektor:

I know these are a lot of songs I've recommended from her, but I love her and her songs so much, I got carried away. I recommend all of her albums. She so underrated. PURE musical goodness.ny10

Spoiler

Ingrid Michaelson:

And one of my all-time fave songs from any artist:

Spoiler

Marina and the Diamonds:

It's surprising that she doesn't have more fame and her "Froot" album is a masterpiece. cry6

Spoiler

Ailee:

She's a K-Pop idol and serves bops, but I can't go without showing you how great of a vocalist she is with these performances:

Uber-talented vocalist and the queen of K-Pop singers. I love her so much! A true talent.cry7

Spoiler

Allie X:

I find it hard to believe she doesn't have more fans. I'll admit, I couldn't really get into her at first, but she scalped me hard with Collxtion 1 & 2. Wig. cry3

Spoiler

And as a bonus, I'll present one of my favorite albums from another artist I enjoy. This album. Pure masterpiece. cry0

I know I recommended so many artists, but I love them all and there really are underrated talents out there.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.