Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Mariah is so fucking petty

Instead of challenging herself and pairing up with an expired pop diva who can actually sing, like Xtina or Gaga, she goes for Britney because there’s really no challenge there. Poor Britney is getting set up to fail. A career low for both of them to be honest.oprah14 This rumored collab has already been mocked and parodied across social media. Mariah is a mess. 

Sweetie the real mess is your silence on the tragedy that is Liberation. Singles tanked, album slated to tank, poor xtina cracking her screams in every performance literally no one outside the stan world is talking about her and the stans that are talking about her feel sorry that this happened to her a third time. So i understand why a RUMOURED collab between two diamond selling relevant worldwide touring queens would make your blood boil you got nothing going on so stay mad 

A3Q1R7.gif

11 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Instead of challenging herself and pairing up with an expired pop diva who can actually sing, like Xtina or Gaga, she goes for Britney because there’s really no challenge there. Poor Britney is getting set up to fail. A career low for both of them to be honest.oprah14 This rumored collab has already been mocked and parodied across social media. Mariah is a mess. 

Not as petty as your post.

Mariah had no problem working with Whitney. Although Whitney said "I don't think of her" back in 1990. Mary J Blige?. She worked with her on her last album in 2014. Also why would Mariah compete?. Let me remind you that even at her vocal prime. Mariah never tried to outsing the people she made duets with. It is about the music not about showing off. Maybe xtina should try that in her duets for a change. aretha1

Moo and Knee are collabing?

fall7

fall2

fall3

fall1

fall6

fall7

fall8

fall9

rip4 

Two washed up singers on one release whew this is gonna be the most tragic thing since Gap changed their logo nat2 

6 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Isn’t it a bit too late for them to collab though? I mean I would understand ten years ago but... orangu1 

No. She is not Xtina. Who thought collaborating with Madonna would have been good 10 years ago, when they asked her if she would make a song with Madonna in 2003.

26 minutes ago, Sylk said:

Sweetie the real mess is your silence on the tragedy that is Liberation. Singles tanked, album slated to tank, poor xtina cracking her screams in every performance literally no one outside the stan world is talking about her and the stans that are talking about her feel sorry that this happened to her a third time. So i understand why a RUMOURED collab between two diamond selling relevant worldwide touring queens would make your blood boil you got nothing going on so stay mad 

A3Q1R7.gif

/ended thread

8 minutes ago, attitude said:

Is this Mariah's way of paying Britney back for all those lip sync lessons? 

Since debut era xtina showed to be quite good at playback.

29 minutes ago, Sylk said:

A3Q1R7.gif

The real mess is ur little basic and unimpactful fave Ariana already pushing her album back! Still waiting on her #1, on her Grammy win or for her to do anything remotely close to being iconic. Until then her career continues to eat shit while you worry about more successful pop divas who are 15 years her senior. nat2 

7 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

The real mess is ur little basic and unimpactful fave Ariana already pushing her album back! Still waiting on her #1, on her Grammy win or for her to do anything remotely close to being iconic. Until then her career continues to eat shit while you worry about more successful pop divas who are 15 years her senior. nat2 

My fav is Mariah sis you truly lost it or something ?? lmfao2

EITHERWAY you got some nerve trying to get brave as a XTINA stanwhen Ari her single NTLTC outsold all Liberation singles combined ugh too easy to drag you shoulda just sat there and eat your food eve1

2 minutes ago, Sylk said:

My fav is Mariah sis you truly lost it or something ?? lmfao2

EITHERWAY you got some nerve trying to get brave as a XTINA stanwhen Ari her single NTLTC outsold all Liberation singles combined ugh too easy to drag you shoulda just sat there and eat your food eve1

Oh sorry. I thought since the general public replaced Mariah with Ariana that you did too, since you seem so concerned with commercial performance. nat1 

2 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Oh sorry. I thought since the general public replaced Mariah with Ariana that you did too, since you seem so concerned with commercial performance. nat1 

Not a xtina fan talking about replacement and GP. So we can say lovato replaced xtina. Your fave doesn't even have half the career stats that Mariah has. So you have no place to talk about Mariah as if she was a chair you can replace. Based on career resume and impact. xtina can be more easily replaced than Mariah. aretha1

5 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

THIS WILL BE EMBARRASSING FOR BOTH OF THEM OMFG!!!!

lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 

If it is we'll consult with you since you know all about embarrassment ! 💋

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.