Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

XXXTentacion Pronounced Dead

Initial Info

The 20-year-old rapper was shopping for motorcycles in South Florida and, as he was leaving the motorcycle dealer, a gunman ran up to his vehicle and shot him.

XXX was in his share of feuds ... but, as far as we know, there were no ominous fights between him and anyone else.

He's had serious legal trouble ... he's awaiting trial after allegations of domestic violence against his pregnant girlfriend. He's facing more than a dozen felony charges. Prosecutors accused him of witness tampering.  

XXX was on house arrest but the judge recently let him out so he could tour. 

XXX has had real success ... his last album debuted at #1.

http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2018/06/18/xxxtentacion-shot-dead-miami/

Reports are still very blurry. But he was shot apparently. Kinda had to feel bad or sorry for him considering the ugly things he has done. 

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

What? rip3

He is dead?

Just now, Sylk said:

Reports are still very blurry. But he was shot apparently. Kinda had to feel bad or sorry for him considering the ugly things he has done. 

Edited the title, TMZ originally said the same thing in their title so orangu1 

Is it bad that I really don't care or feel anything? I don't think he deserved the success, or the popularity. He isn't talented, his music is trash, and he's a serial abuser. As far as I'm concerned, the world would be a better place if innocent people stopped getting gunned down and rancid celebrities took their place in the morgue. 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.