Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

XXXTentacion Pronounced Dead

1 minute ago, fuck said:

the reactions on this thread is truly a reminder for me to do good things in life

Right. I dont think I would ever react this way to a death tho. Yikes... awk1 

1 minute ago, fuck said:

the reactions on this thread is truly a reminder for me to do good things in life

oprah14 

Nobody has to feel bad about someone being at death's door (either you do or you don't, really) but actively celebrating their misfortune or mocking them is quite another thing, even if they're not a good person.

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

oprah14 

Nobody has to feel bad about someone being at death's door (either you do or you don't, really) but actively celebrating their misfortune or mocking them is quite another thing, even if they're not a good person.

Right?? Thats some weird ass shit to celebrate someones death... 💀

like yall need therapy

This is surreal honestly! I don't have anything good to say about him from what we knew, but it's still a horrible way to go, especially for someone so young (he was 20!). I feel for his family and others that were close to him, and he'll surely be missed by them. Any death will be a sad loss to a least one person, so I hope they can get the closure they need. RIP. 

I feel sad for those that loved him like his family. Conflicted about him. It's always sad when someone dies, especially under those circumstances, but it's hard to feel sorry for a guy who has openly talked about and laughed at himself beating a gay man to the brink of death and beating his pregnant girlfriend.

Just now, RihannaRTT said:

This is surreal honestly! I don't have anything good to say about him from what we knew, but it's still a horrible way to go, especially for someone so young (he was 20!). I feel for his family and others that were close to him, and he'll surely be missed by them. Any death will be a sad loss to a least one person, so I hope they can get the closure they need. RIP. 

And this si the respectful and mayure way to react to the death of a person— who wasn’t good. He does have family and friends who care for him. So at least hope they get their peace.  clap3 

20 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

oprah14 

I mean, I'm always quite indifferent to a death of a celebrity but that might be because there hasn't been a major inspiration of mine who died, and people can react to a death the way they want I'm not judging, I really just meant that I'd like reactions for my death to be positive and that's like a motivation to be good! if I was an absolute asshole I won't be mad if I got hit by a truck and all people would do is make memes out of me oprah14 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.