Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

XXXTentacion Pronounced Dead

1 hour ago, Manel said:

I'll keep it cute and say RIP.

Now y'all can read that however you want, cuz I got too much backlash yesterday on Twitter.

S6AVQF5.gif

spill some tea in my DMs/WA

S6AVQF5.gif

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

lmfao1 who 

Erm... I can't remember his name. I don't think he was as controversial [otherwise I would have known who he was]

3 minutes ago, Modern Woman said:

Erm... I can't remember his name. I don't think he was as controversial [otherwise I would have known who he was]

mess jj3 

Jimmy Wopo?

22 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

And so do your sentences, sis! The debate on morals on its own leads to “self-righteous” comments, So stop talking about self righteousness! Also he had an impending trial for the cases so justice was indeed coming for him, the correct way. jj4 

Again, I feel no sympathy for the dude, but I ain’t gon parade around and celebrate a death. Again, that’s gross and tacky.

As for the girlfriend, I hope the people celebrating and speaking on this take the time and donate to her upcoming surgery and hospital fees. 

Found her GoFundMe page earlier and included it on my thread about her own take on this situation, so it should be all the easier for those you describe to chip in oprah14 

A murderer's off the streets, and an absolutely vile individual is dead--those are the stats. I'm not saying that he should've gone out like he did, or that anything was justified, but I think the world is a little bit brighter in the long run with the outcome.

2 hours ago, Imperfect said:

So many people are saying he's still alive cry0

yeah i heard that he faked his death because he did it before to get more followers. jj4 millions to be exact jj4 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.