Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

XXXTentacion Pronounced Dead

7 minutes ago, Divine said:

I feel sad for those that loved him like his family. Conflicted about him. It's always sad when someone dies, especially under those circumstances, but it's hard to feel sorry for a guy who has openly talked about and laughed at himself beating a gay man to the brink of death and beating his pregnant girlfriend.

Its very hard to feel sorry for him. You get the same energy you put out but I agree his family and friends and whatever fans he had this will be hard on them and I feel sorry for that. 

Yeah, this is not great. Don't get me wrong: he was absolutely a shitty person. Nonetheless, shitty people need to be given their fair and just trial in the judicial system, not murdered in cold blood. The shooter is just as bad as XXXTentacion was.

I hope XXX's victims can find some measure of peace in this.

5 minutes ago, Americunt said:

they probably would rather a full closure rather than him just being murdered.

but im not them so idk how they feel shrug1 

I dont know much about him aside from his controversial stuff but still sad in a way although I don't feel sad cause I barely cared for this person. I really have nothing else  to say.  But to the people celebrating, that's just not classy.

7 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Yeah, this is not great. Don't get me wrong: he was absolutely a shitty person. Nonetheless, shitty people need to be given their fair and legal trial in the judicial system, not murdered in cold blood. The shooter is just as bad as XXXTentacion was.

do they know who the shooter is?

I won’t celebrate his death all I will say is that the issue of violence needs to be addressed within the rap community. It’s a trend that has killed too many.

regardless of what you think of him, no parent should have to bury their child 

11 minutes ago, Infrared said:

I won’t celebrate his death all I will say is that the issue of violence needs to be addressed within the rap community. It’s a trend that has killed too many.

regardless of what you think of him, no parent should have to bury their child 

Maybe black community stop worrying about multimillionere artists getting Grammy / Oscar nominations and other trivial shit and focus on their real issues

2 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Maybe black community stop worrying about multimillionere artists getting Grammy / Oscar nominations and other trivial shit and focus on their real issues

If you stop paying attention to what social

media portrays on the other sid eof the pond, you will see there are MULTIPLE organizations, charities, and programs to fight against violence and issues in African American policies. jj4 

These issues dont just die overnight and without the government trying to do something about the shit they’ve started, it’s not going to  

so please sit your racially ignorant ass down bringing that shit up in here like you know what people are doing to prevent this wendy4 

58 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Right?? Thats some weird ass shit to celebrate someones death... 💀

like yall need therapy

38 minutes ago, fuck said:

I mean, I'm always quite indifferent to a death of a celebrity but that might be because there hasn't been a major inspiration of mine who died, and people can react to a death the way they want I'm not judging, I really just meant that I'd like reactions for my death to be positive and that's like a motivation to be good! if I was an absolute asshole I won't be mad if I got hit by a truck and all people would do is make memes out of me oprah14 

Yeah, like I said nobody should feel that they automatically must feel sad when someone dies (indifference/apathy is probably the most common thing when we're talking about people who had 0 impact on our own lives, which makes sense), but acting as though someone (even a bad person) being murdered in cold blood is a good thing is pretty childish. There's a term for that - mob justice.

I also recall some similar sentiments last year after the Melanie Martinez rape allegation came out, with some saying she ought to be raped too in prison as punishment. I'm sure those that believe murder for physical assault and rape for alleged rape are appropriate, civilised punishments would create quite the society if they were given the chance oprah14 

1 minute ago, Kyoteki said:

If you stop paying attention to what social

media portrays on the other sid eof the pond, you will see there are MULTIPLE organizations, charities, and programs to fight against violence and issues in African American policies. jj4 

These issues dont just die overnight and without the government trying to do something about the shit they’ve started, it’s not going to  

so please sit your racially ignorant ass down bringing that shit up in here like you know what people are doing to prevent this wendy4 

aaand what are they doing exactly? On a global scale? Don't you feel sad about OscarsTooWhite or other shit like that are getting MORE coverege and attention than your ACTUAL problems? I'd be hella mad.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.