Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mystique

Young & Beautiful surpasses Summertime Sadness remix as Lana's most streamed song on Spotify

When Young & Beautiful first came out, I never would've suspected how enduring it would be, but here we are and it's arguably her most well known song. She really should contribute to film soundtracks again. jj2

2 minutes ago, Americunt said:

When Young & Beautiful first came out, I never would've suspected how enduring it would be, but here we are and it's arguably her most well known song. She really should contribute to film soundtracks again. jj2

i feel like we were robbed of her doing the Dumbo soundtrack jj4 

7 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i feel like we were robbed of her doing the Dumbo soundtrack jj4 

Nah, I'd rather she not do any further Disney stuff. They have an image that's too squeaky clean to mesh with hers, so she'd most likely just be doing more covers of old Disney songs, rather than contributing her own original material.

1 minute ago, Americunt said:

Nah, I'd rather she not do any further Disney stuff. They have an image that's too squeaky clean to mesh with hers, so she'd most likely just be doing more covers of old Disney songs, rather than contributing her own original material.

what i meant about being robbed from the dumbo soundtrack i wouldve liked to see her own version of Baby Mine

30 minutes ago, VoiceOfTheQueen said:

i hate dumbo so i'm kinda relieved that she wasn't picked

why its not like anyone would force you to watch/listen to the movie/soundtrack jj3 

32 minutes ago, VoiceOfTheQueen said:

No, but this way i don't even have to think about it

giphy.gif

you could focus your thinking on her unreleased

giphy.gif

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.