Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

Full ‘Sweetner’ Album Cover

27 minutes ago, Electric Light said:

Y0HRA38.png

Fixed it 

This would look cute on vinyl tbh

I did a similar thing but I put the text like it was on the NTLTC cover and added her name 

Q27VW1H.jpg

10 minutes ago, Sweetener said:

I honestly love how simple and colorful it is, with not too much going on. It's beautiful.

same. I feel like if there was a lot going on, it would take away from the message of the album and even mislead what she's trying to say with this music. glad she went this route.

Thank y'all for the cute variations, I was gonna do some myself but these were my ideas so I'll just use these when it comes out. What's the font being used by the way?

I wasn't too thrilled at first, but the HQ cover is making me see it in a different light. It kinda has the quality of a painting and the muted colours are so soothing. I also love the emphasis on her eyes cry7

9 hours ago, Golden said:

Thank y'all for the cute variations, I was gonna do some myself but these were my ideas so I'll just use these when it comes out. What's the font being used by the way?

I used Bodoni Bold on mine.

The fact she is upside down and the text is not irks me; it is the exact opposite of what the single did, unless that's her point? Either way, I like the flipped versions people have posted, honestly! My hope is that we get the album shoot in HQ/UHQ, which is rare for her albums from what I've seen!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.