Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jon.

RUMOR: MC15 to be released early 2019

Just now, Urbanov said:

Omg why it takes her so long bitch we need new music jj4 

Ugh ikr, I really want new music this year jj4

But it's probably her team's strategy because since she's gon tour most of the time, it's gon be difficult to promote the album properly. Hopefully we'll have a worldwide-scaled promotion instead of the ones we've gotten from the MIAMTEC era

6 minutes ago, Mamacita said:

I'm ready for a #Beautiful sized wig snatching. 

Omg wig same giveup1 She has so much potential still left in her, it's insane lbr giveup2

9 minutes ago, Jon. said:

Omg wig same giveup1 She has so much potential still left in her, it's insane lbr giveup2

These WBT attempts since that song, I mean, I like them -- and I had to grow to like some of them, but that feeling, that feeling when she comes out with a masterpiece  fall9 

I mean, I got a little twinge of it with Infamous and Unforgettable, but I need it to be her song. 

It's been sooooo long. 

3 minutes ago, Mamacita said:

These WBT attempts since that song, I mean, I like them -- and I had to grow to like some of them, but that feeling, that feeling when she comes out with a masterpiece  fall9 

I mean, I got a little twinge of it with Infamous and Unforgettable, but I need it to be her song. 

It's been sooooo long. 

I think it's gon be different this time around because she's actually listening to current music fall9

Drake's Nice For What began playing at one of the party she was at and she looked like she was READY to bop; ugh im just so READY tbh for the impending slayage fall9

ngl I kinda forgot how Infamous sounds like already sdfdsfdsfsf fall9  but I agree omg it's been FOREVER like girl, it's time to come THRU

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.