Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Robi

Meghan Trainor | Treat Myself | January 31st, 2020

3 minutes ago, ajp said:

Did7hzxWsAAhxLb.jpg:large

thanks!

its amazing to think that she released half the original album to keep us waiting for the full album jj3 

has the other songs that werent released leaked yet?

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

thanks!

its amazing to think that she released half the original album to keep us waiting for the full album jj3 

She did release “Love Train” EP earlier this year which had 5 tracks off the original track-list. 

Kinda living for this aesthetic change. It really shows how camp the previous one was asdfghjkl

I'm curious about the tracklist cause Apple Music shows that the only old song on it will be No Excuses. She could've kept Genetics & Can't Dance!!

5 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Kinda living for this aesthetic change. It really shows how camp the previous one was asdfghjkl

I'm curious about the tracklist cause Apple Music shows that the only old song on it will be No Excuses. She could've kept Genetics & Can't Dance!!

idk if she scrapped the title track cos its not listed now

2 minutes ago, ajp said:

Oh... Be more specific ny1

10 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

thanks!

has the other songs that werent released leaked yet?

how could i be more specific? The Love Train was half the album jj3 

also which version of the album is this tracklist (above)?

the 1st original or the one from the 1st delay.

4 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Where’s Wave? brit14

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

idk if she scrapped the title track cos its not listed now

how could i be more specific? The Love Train was half the album jj3 

Type “ L o v e  T r a i n “ ny1

8 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

is this the only version of the album we know (other than the current official one)

I don’t know. This one is from July 2018. 

1 minute ago, ajp said:

I don’t know. This one is from July 2018. 

i looked through the previous versions of the wikipedia article and there was a back and forth between 2 users about whether or not Genetics was just for the netflix exclusive or if it was also on the album.

then someone added the collabs in the tracklist without a source and it was removed.

26 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i looked through the previous versions of the wikipedia article and there was a back and forth between 2 users about whether or not Genetics was just for the netflix exclusive or if it was also on the album.

then someone added the collabs in the tracklist without a source and it was removed.

I couldn’t tell you cause when they pulled the pre-order and delayed the album, we could only guess. I think fans just assumed Genetics was part of TM cause Billboard reported that it “should” be on TM. 

2 minutes ago, ajp said:

I couldn’t tell you cause when they pulled the pre-order and delayed the album, we could only guess. I think fans just assumed Genetics was part of TM cause Billboard reported that it “should” be on TM. 

yeah.... i hope we get these songs tho.

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

As far as I recall, genetics was planned for single release, so I imagine it was on Treat Myself! 

The leak probably axed their plans 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.