Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

HDD: Liberation 73k; Thoughts?

Just now, Michael. said:

Does it include the tour bundle though?

I don't know... however people who bought tickets had to redeem their copies and I don't think even half of the people will dead2 

The emails sent out with the redeem code also seemed to end up in people's spam mail dead2 

Oops!!! Looks like the Ariana fans are sharting in their pants!!! ny1 @Umbreon

@Sylk And higher first week sales than Mariah’s last album despite the obvious radio ban on Xtina. What’s good sis? nat1 

How can xtina sell more in 2018 than in 2012? I thought she was the most epic pop diva flop?!!

WHAT WENT WRONG WITH THIS NARRATIVE? nat2 

And now that “Liberation” is on par with “Lotus,” does this means it will surpass both “Britney Jean” and “Glory” when all is said and done, since both those albums opened higher than “Lotus” but fell way short in the end? I’d like to get @Vespers thoughts. nat1 

13 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

@Sylk And higher first week sales than Mariah’s last album despite the obvious radio ban on Xtina. What’s good sis? nat1 

How can xtina sell more in 2018 than in 2012? I thought she was the most epic pop diva flop?!!

And now that “Liberation” is on par with “Lotus,” does this means it will surpass both “Britney Jean” and “Glory” when all is said and done, since both those albums opened higher than “Lotus” but fell way short in the end? I’d like to get @Vespers thoughts. nat1 

tour bundle

13 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Girl shut the fuck up rip3 

20 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

@Sylk And higher first week sales than Mariah despite the obvious radio ban on Xtina. What’s good sis? nat1 

Sis, please enlighten us with your Einstein's logical thinking habilites, how debuting with the same (or less) numbers as Lotus is a good thing? Is that really something to brag about? Why are you not hiding in your cave like you did when FIL tanked?

BTW

Why are you still dodging the question tho? What happened to your predictions about FIL? I thought you said it was meant to be a hit on the long run. You implied FIL was going to outpeak Make Me. I'm confused  nat1

5 minutes ago, Sylk said:

tour bundle

Blame Xtina for not touring for a decade and calling her an epic flop and then blaming her better than expected sales on her tour! Oh the fucking irony of it all. oprah2

3 minutes ago, Taschens said:

Sis, please enlighten us with your Einstein's logical thinking habilites, how debuting with the same (or less) numbers as Lotus is a good thing? Is that really something to brag about? Why are you not hiding in your cave like you did when FIL tanked?

BTW

Why are you still dodging the question tho? What happened to your predictions about FIL? I thought you said it was meant to be a hit on the long run. You implied FIL was going to outpeak Make Me. I'm confused  nat1

2012 sales were much better than they are in 2018. Any idiot would comprehend this.

That is certainly WAY more than i expected. I am pleasantly surprised to be honest.

The album deserves much more, but we are happy with these numbers.

Now lets not go brag about it and ruin the pleasant surprise.

21 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

It didn’t surpass them in its first week and it won’t do it in the weeks to come because it’s only gonna drop from now on. nat1 

Plus those numbers are on par, like you said, with her album ‘’Lotus’’ that was deemed a flop so they’re still bad technically, the standards are just lower. nat2 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.