Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

HDD: Liberation 73k; Thoughts?

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

Well I never stated it would outsell Glory and Britney Jean, I was just asking for your opinion on the matter since Xtina has always opened with less than Britney , but sold more by the end of the album cycle. Once again, it was just a question. I didn’t make a proclamation or count any unhatched chickens. xtina2

Receipts for all albums? xtina2 

You do realize BJ outsold Lotus WW, correct? brit10 

1 hour ago, Queen Rachel said:

Still won't crack inside Top 5 on BB200 ny1

1. The Carters

2. 5SOS

3. Nas

4-5. XXXTentacion

6. The Greatest Showman: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

7. Post Malone

8. Xtina

Source? That's what I found

*The Carters (Roc Nation/Parkwood/Columbia) 115-125k Total, 72-77k Albums
*5 Seconds of Summer (Capitol) 113-118k, 90-100k
Post Malone (Republic) 83-88k, 9-11k
*Nas (G.O.O.D/Def Jam) 76-81k, 44-48k
*Christina Aguilera (RCA) 70-75k, 62-67k
Kanye West (G.O.O.D/Def Jam) 49-54k, 10-12k
Cardi B (Atlantic) 42-46k, 3-4k
Juice Wrld (Grade A/Interscope) 42-46k, 1-2k
Kids See Ghosts (G.O.O.D/Def Jam) 37-40k, 8-9k
XXXtentacion (Bad Vibes Forever) 34-37k, 5-6k

46 minutes ago, Portia said:

Source? That's what I found

*The Carters (Roc Nation/Parkwood/Columbia) 115-125k Total, 72-77k Albums
*5 Seconds of Summer (Capitol) 113-118k, 90-100k
Post Malone (Republic) 83-88k, 9-11k
*Nas (G.O.O.D/Def Jam) 76-81k, 44-48k
*Christina Aguilera (RCA) 70-75k, 62-67k
Kanye West (G.O.O.D/Def Jam) 49-54k, 10-12k
Cardi B (Atlantic) 42-46k, 3-4k
Juice Wrld (Grade A/Interscope) 42-46k, 1-2k
Kids See Ghosts (G.O.O.D/Def Jam) 37-40k, 8-9k
XXXtentacion (Bad Vibes Forever) 34-37k, 5-6k

XXXTentacruel is going to round up the Top 5 jj1

6 years hiatus and no BB100 charting single? I'll take that! I was predicting 35-40k omg. She deserves so much more for this  album, but considering 90% of the sales are pure sales this is great. Her streaming power needs work tho dead4

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

Receipts for all albums? xtina2 

You do realize BJ outsold Lotus WW, correct? brit10 

They are both Gold in album sales and I’m pretty sure the combo of YB and JAF singles sales was good enough to surpass it passed BJ worldwide nat1 

I just don't know why you all sit in here and argue about who is the biggest flop among flops. It's been a preoccupation of Christina and Britney stans for years. Recognize them both as manufactured late '90s relics and save the trouble? Their music is hardly worth it.

9 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Oops!!! Looks like the Ariana fans are sharting in their pants!!! ny1 @Umbreon

@Sylk And higher first week sales than Mariah’s last album despite the obvious radio ban on Xtina. What’s good sis? nat1 

How can xtina sell more in 2018 than in 2012? I thought she was the most epic pop diva flop?!!

WHAT WENT WRONG WITH THIS NARRATIVE? nat2 

And now that “Liberation” is on par with “Lotus,” does this means it will surpass both “Britney Jean” and “Glory” when all is said and done, since both those albums opened higher than “Lotus” but fell way short in the end? I’d like to get @Vespers thoughts. nat1 

Only you would brag about the most bare minimum achievements. It’s sad really. You should just enjoy your new album instead of turning everyone on Xtina like you do. I never had a problem with her in the past. Your delusional rants on here nonstop for years turned me against her so good job rih2 

Again, nothing to brag about. It still won’t outsell Glory. Plus her total includes her tour + CD bundle, so if you take those out her numbers would be non-existent. rih3 

Your predictions for Accelerate FLOPPED. Your predictions for FIL flopped. Remember when you were so eager to compare it to Slumber Party cuz you thought it’d easily crush it, but your precious song peaked at #101? lol2 

You’re fucking stupid if you think FIL’s new radio deal will get it a new peak. No one cares about the song anymore. Radio ain’t gonna save it. A music vid, Carpool Karaoke vid, Jimmy Kimmel performance, and BBMA performance couldn’t get it past the Top 100 so sit your ass down. brit1 

You’re So fucking cringey. Again, enjoy your album and stop making it easy for people to drag your fave. But you’re the same member who dedicated a thread comparing FIL to more songs in the BUBBLING UNDER. Bitch, a smart X stan would go hiding in their cave and just enjoy having new music. But not you, you’re a special kind of stupid. brit4 

1 hour ago, frankgutz said:

she's doing same numbers as lotus AFTER SO MANY YEARS, ha power clap3   those are really good numbers tbh

Who is that in your avi? Asking for scientific research purposes :)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.