Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

HDD: Liberation 73k; Thoughts?

57 minutes ago, Hector said:

wait, didn't HDD say it's going to do 21K giveup2 

Nope. HDD's prediction is 75k. 

The 21~25k thing is building. Which is at 71%. Basically they're predicting by the end of it she does 75k.

1 minute ago, Portia said:

Nope. HDD's prediction is 75k. 

The 21~25k thing is building. Which is at 71%. Basically they're predicting by the end of it she does 75k.

oh wow, good! i was scared for one bit giveup2 this album bops it doesn't deserve to flop 

1 minute ago, Hector said:

oh wow, good! i was scared for one bit giveup2 this album bops it doesn't deserve to flop 

Yeah, thank god.

Another source from Billboard

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8462010/beyonce-jay-z-5-seconds-of-summer-billboard-200?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Billboard Watch&utm_term=biz_breakingnews

10 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Am I the only one who enjoys Masochist? The general consensus from the fanbase is it’s the weakest track on the album. I disagree. 

I like it. Only kept Masochist, Pipe and Twice. Deleted everything off Spotify after a day. jj2

On 6/20/2018 at 11:57 PM, Agugaga said:

Am I the only one who enjoys Masochist? The general consensus from the fanbase is it’s the weakest track on the album. I disagree. 

trash, Accelerate, Maria, Pipe, Like I Do outsold

On 6/21/2018 at 5:57 AM, Agugaga said:

I have no love for it either, sorry bro xtina11

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.