Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Gaga for Variety, talks new album: "I'm just always making new music"

chris-moukarbel-lady-gaga.jpg?w=1000&h=563&crop=1

Sitting backstage after the MTV taping, draped in black, she tells Variety she’s been holed up in the studio, readying for what could be the most pivotal year of her career, which will see her first major movie role in “A Star Is Born” opposite Bradley Cooper, a two-year Las Vegas residency that kicks off in December, and oh yeah, she’s working on a new album.

“I’m just always making music, I’ve always been that way and I think you see in ‘Five Foot Two’ that I’m a studio rat,” the 32 year-old says.

https://variety.com/2018/music/news/lady-gaga-on-her-mtv-documentary-win-and-reinventing-herself-through-the-pain-exclusive-interview-1202851231/

5 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

With DJWS, BloodPop, Boys Noize and Baseck being in the process, I think we're safe

69.thumb.gif.86d9254d66cb5be869f8fe4f747

5 hours ago, Entea said:

Perched

we thought the same about Joanne when Morodor and Nile were names in the album making and look what we had

7 hours ago, frankgutz said:

we thought the same about Joanne when Morodor and Nile were names in the album making and look what we had

We had an amazing album. A stripped back album was going to be released at some point of her career, so the sooner the better, no?

I don't think Nile was confirmed to be on LG5, their sessions were probably for IWYL on his album, while iirc she was with Moroder in the studio once, so I blame yall from jumping into conclusions jj4 

The moment she started going to the studio with a guitar and everyday clothes, y'all should've understood jj4 Her clothing gives away much of her vibe jj4

1 hour ago, EvilRegal said:

Um.... awk1 I hope the fuck not you trick ass bitch jj4

I'm joking lol. I don't care what she does. I've loved everything she's done so far so I'm sure I'll love whatever's coming, no matter what it is sia2

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.