Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

HDD retracts The Carters initial estimate total

Her blinding loyalty to jayz is pissing me off to no end. He hurt and humiliated her, his sinking ship called tidal hurt her career, and she's staying for what? leave his cheating ugly elderly ass alone, you don't need him in any way.  I'm seriously thinking about unstanning this dumb bitch, she's no longer the strong solid career-oriented woman i loved, i also do not enjoy her trying to rap or wtv she been doing lately, it is never working for her and it's embarrassing. 

23 minutes ago, Beaux said:

Her blinding loyalty to jayz is pissing me off to no end. He hurt and humiliated her, his sinking ship called tidal hurt her career, and she's staying for what? leave his cheating ugly elderly ass alone, you don't need him in any way.  I'm seriously thinking about unstanning this dumb bitch, she's no longer the strong solid career-oriented woman i loved, i also do not enjoy her trying to rap or wtv she been doing lately, it is never working for her and it's embarrassing. 

And who are you to determine whether she is staying for anything? To urge her as a "strong woman" to leave her husband and call her a dumb bitch (as if whether you stan her affects her life) in the same breath is just embarrassing for you. Pull down your skirt -- your sexism is showing.

29 minutes ago, Beaux said:

Tea. This is coming back 2 bite her lj1 Soon the GP will catch on 

2 hours ago, Beel said:

And who are you to determine whether she is staying for anything? To urge her as a "strong woman" to leave her husband and call her a dumb bitch (as if whether you stan her affects her life) in the same breath is just embarrassing for you. Pull down your skirt -- your sexism is showing.

How is it sexism when i'm pissed off about a woman who keeps sabotaging herself and her own career for her cheating husband? How is that sexist, exactly? is wanting the best for my female soon-to-be-ex fave considered "sexism" now?  Everything she has ever worked for is going downhill because of her husband and his sinking ship. He keeps tampering with her career and living off of her.

Let's not act like she didn't use Jay Z  TOO to upgrade her own career. She also used their relationship for not only being the main focus of her last album but many singles they had together starting off with Bonnie & Clyde. They both used each other in the past 15 years they've been together. rav1

However, I do agree. Currently Jay as an artist is way beneath her in terms of success and relevancy and he is the one gaining off of her name currently. And yes her brand is suffering because of it. Fix it fat. oprah11

3 hours ago, Beaux said:

For most things she achieved, she must be thankful to Jay Z. Especially after the Beyonce era.

oprah14

14 minutes ago, Regina Phalange said:

For most things she achieved, she must be thankful to Jay Z. Especially after the Beyonce era.

oprah14

I Am Sasha Fierce is the only era where she didn't use Jay for her own interest. So let's see... Crazy in Love GAVE HER A NAME IN RNB WHEN SHE WAS A NOBODY AS A SOLO ARTIST AND HER DEBUT SINGLE WORK IT OUT FLOPPED, she used rumors of their relationship to elevate her name in the media cos she was so secretive about it.. whereas if she just confirmed it wouldn't have been that big of a story, the deja vu/upgrade u combo elevated her name even further, "He Monica Lewinsky'd all over my dress" says hi, On The Run Tour says hi (she was NEVER a huge touring force before this she was big but not THIS big even Xtina's Back to Basics tour DRAGGED Bey's 2007 tour by ha weave), Drunk in Love, the elevatorgate, concieving blu ivy,  writing a whole damn album about their marriage..etc etc oprah14

Tea only. Extra sugar. Bit of Mint. tea1oprah14

1 hour ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

I Am Sasha Fierce is the only era where she didn't use Jay for her own interest. So let's see... Crazy in Love GAVE HER A NAME IN RNB WHEN SHE WAS A NOBODY AS A SOLO ARTIST AND HER DEBUT SINGLE WORK IT OUT FLOPPED, she used rumors of their relationship to elevate her name in the media cos she was so secretive about it.. whereas if she just confirmed it wouldn't have been that big of a story, the deja vu/upgrade u combo elevated her name even further, "He Monica Lewinsky'd all over my dress" says hi, On The Run Tour says hi (she was NEVER a huge touring force before this she was big but not THIS big even Xtina's Back to Basics tour DRAGGED Bey's 2007 tour by ha weave), Drunk in Love, the elevatorgate, concieving blu ivy,  writing a whole damn album about their marriage..etc etc oprah14

Tea only. Extra sugar. Bit of Mint. tea1oprah14

LOL @ your messy ass acting like her relationship with him started with 03's CIL.. lmfao2 

This is from 2002

Also LOL @ you acting like he didn't need her either  (2:45 mark)

lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 

Their relationship is/was always a hot topic whether she liked it or not, she wanted it as a secret at first, even her marriage was a secret, but she didn't have it her way as she wanted to initially, and after elevator gate got her shook, she decided to be open about it. 

And LOL LOL LOOOOOL at you acting like WIO, a SOUNDTRACK SONG, is her debut single. Y'all are doing too much with that reaching. Your timeline is fucked.

Last but not least, what's up with this "Says hi" shit, is annoying, i got it the 1st time, no need for repetition.

3 minutes ago, Beaux said:

LOL @ your messy ass acting like her relationship with him started with 03's CIL.. lmfao2 

This is from 2002

Also LOL @ you acting like he didn't need her either  (2:45 mark)

lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 

I didn't act like anything. I knew all of that. I was a DC fan and I didn't know Jay Z at all. I knew about the rumors since 2002. Yes she exposed HIM to the pop fans very true, but he was already huge in the Rap world, she wasn't HUGE as a solo artist not in the pop world or the hip hop world, she is now tho. rav2 

I was around when Work It Out came out, everyone in media was saying its her first single aka like how Independent Woman was the first soundtrack song off Charlie's Angels AND THE FIRST SINGLE FROM SURVIVOR. THAT IS A FACT about Independent Woman or do u object? jj2  But due to Work It Out flopping she scrapped the idea and started fresh. Why would I even need to make this up what would I gain? What ended up being actual first single was a smash hit and a classic. Probably the biggest song of 2003. So I applaud her for scrapping work it out. Do I have proof? No, but nor did I say I did I just know what happened and mentioned it among like 20 other things that are facts that don't need proof. If you don't believe Work It Out was supposed to be her first single, fine, but don't say I'm making it up, just say u think I might be misinformed. oprah11 

My point is, they both exchanged benefits, she got MORE OUT OF IT in the first 10 years, he's getting more out it in the last 5 years and u know its true. He's a RAPPER aka he only REALLY needs the HIP HOP world to respect him and buy his records, anything that comes his way from pop fans IS AMAZING BUT ITS EXTRA. Beyonce, however NEEDED respect and buyers from the pop world and the hip hop world cos she had neither yet as a solo artist but her name being linked with Jay brought both of them attention. I'm not dissing anyone it's just stuff that happened in plain sight and it actually shows how smart she is. oprah11

6 hours ago, Beaux said:

How is it sexism when i'm pissed off about a woman who keeps sabotaging herself and her own career for her cheating husband? How is that sexist, exactly? is wanting the best for my female soon-to-be-ex fave considered "sexism" now?  Everything she has ever worked for is going downhill because of her husband and his sinking ship. He keeps tampering with her career and living off of her.

You're trying to define her womanhood. That is sexist.

20 hours ago, Beaux said:

im beginning to think the cheating scandal was fake

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.