Where did humans originate?

Where did humans originate?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is the best explanation?

• Humans evolved in this planet
    • Humans come from Mars or another planet by cosmic pollination (panspermia theory)
    • Aliens created us artificially (they sent human DNA to earth...but how?)
    • God created us

10 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Do people actually think we came from another planet or were created by aliens.. dead4 

Yes rip4

I won't totally discount the idea of life on this planet being brought here from somewhere else, but humans... rip4

13 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Well, panspermia isn't entirely crazy, if you look it up it probably isn't exactly what you'd expect from "came from another planet": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panspermia 

Actually the panspermia is a theory in vogue. Especially cuz the theory of evolution in the Earth it is not complete and very satisfactory. I suggest to read the book of dr Ellis Silver "Humans are not from Earth:a scientific evaluation of the evidence" if you interested. Basically he argues that our species is very different from the other animal species and our body is not meant to evolve under Earth'gravity. This would explain, for instance, why we are kinda weak to the exposure of Sun's rays. 

SWINΞ 8,628
15 minutes ago, The One Behind All said:

1 is basically Darwin theory. 4 is creationism. Tough one. 

4 didn’t say anything about Creationism? It says “God created us”. Can evolution not be the vehicle through which God created?

SWINΞ 8,628
2 hours ago, The One Behind All said:

Actually the panspermia is a theory in vogue. Especially cuz the theory of evolution in the Earth it is not complete and very satisfactory. I suggest to read the book of dr Ellis Silver "Humans are not from Earth:a scientific evaluation of the evidence" if you interested. Basically he argues that our species is very different from the other animal species and our body is not meant to evolve under Earth'gravity. This would explain, for instance, why we are kinda weak to the exposure of Sun's rays. 

How are we weak to the sun’s rays? If we were a primate that lived entirely under the canopy of the trees, sun exposure would not have been a concern during the early stages of our species’ development. Because we no longer live in the seclusion of these canopies of course our bodies are more sensitive. Are you saying because our skin burns in UV light we are “weak”? Cause... all mammals can sunburn rip4 This is not something that makes the human body unique. In addition, if our bodies weren’t meant for this gravity, Evolution PROVES we would ADAPT to Earth’s gravity which would not allow for any scientific proof of gravitational dysfunction over time why tf am I even putting this much energy in this BS

Urbanov 48,729
10 minutes ago, SWINΞ said:

why tf am I even putting this much energy in this BS

the reason why I don't want to get involved into this discussion

ezgif.com-resize-2_170x.jpg.9384c15e97b1

23 minutes ago, SWINΞ said:

4 didn’t say anything about Creationism? It says “God created us”. Can evolution not be the vehicle through which God created?

Slay.

20 minutes ago, SWINΞ said:

How are we weak to the sun’s rays? If we were a primate that lived entirely under the canopy of the trees, sun exposure would not have been a concern during the early stages of our species’ development. Because we no longer live in the seclusion of these canopies of course our bodies are more sensitive. Are you saying because our skin burns in UV light we are “weak”? Cause... all mammals can sunburn rip4 This is not something that makes the human body unique. In addition, if our bodies weren’t meant for this gravity, Evolution PROVES we would ADAPT to its gravity which would not allow for any scientific proof of gravitational dysfunction why tf am I even putting this much energy in this BS

I dunno. According dr Silver :

"Mankind is supposedly the most highly developed species on the planet, yet is surprisingly unsuited and ill-equipped for Earth's environment: harmed by sunlight, a strong dislike for naturally occurring foods, ridiculously high rates of chronic disease, and more.”

He claimed the difficulty of childbirth was more proof to his claims.

Dr Silver furthered his claim by pointing out how humans regularly suffer from bad backs which he theorized was because life evolved on a planet with lower gravity.

According to Silver he would be surprised if one could find a single person who is 100 per cent healthy and not suffering from some perhaps hidden or unstated condition or disorder.

He goes on to say that while the Earth approximately meets human needs as a species, but perhaps not as strongly as whomever brought humans to the planet initially thought.

Bizarrely, he believes Earth could actually be some kind of galactic jail.

“The Earth might be a prison planet, since we seem to be a naturally violent species and we're here until we learn to behave ourselves,” he added.

The life started elsewhere theory gained credence recently, albeit without the aliens. Two space rocks, which are approximately 4.5 billion years old, smashed into Texas and Morocco in 1998. Studies have found that both the meteorites, which are thought to have originated from an asteroid belt between Jupiter and Mars, contained water and organic compounds.

Sheezus 8,785
1 hour ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Do people actually think we came from another planet or were created by aliens.. dead4 

They're way more logical theories than "God did it".

1 hour ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I mean, isn't life on Earth traced back to organisms on asteroids landing on earth? So, like a combination of 1 & 2?

The origin isn't determined as of yet I think. Assuming the giant impact hypothesis is true, life potentially could have come from the planet Theia. Alternatively to astroids and the results of the giant impact hypothesis, a chemical event could've taken place on Earth to bring the first self-replicating cell into existence.