Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Portia

Like I do Lyric video

RCA really put "AguLIERA" instead of Aguilera rip3 the label really hates her but hadn't she seen the video before she posted it? shock2 idk what's going on between rca and Xtina but its behaviour is disgusting sia4 I wish she threw some shade at rca wendy2

1 hour ago, BackToBasics said:

RCA really put "AguLIERA" instead of Aguilera rip3 the label really hates her but hadn't she seen the video before she posted it? shock2 idk what's going on between rca and Xtina but its behaviour is disgusting sia4 I wish she threw some shade at rca wendy2

It goes by so fast, I didn't notice. Good eye. 

I still haven't gotten over them printing the wrong Twitter handle on all the albums. That's way more embarrassing tbh.

2 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

1 hour ago, TheRoxxtar said:

I still haven't gotten over them printing the wrong Twitter handle on all the albums. That's way more embarrassing tbh.

What are you talking about? I see Aguilera fall8

4 hours ago, TheRoxxtar said:

I saw it on twitter jj5 RCA hates Xtina and doesn't even hide this fact...I'm just curious why she hasn't dragged them yet ny13 She should because it's ridiculousorangu1 I know RCA's team doesn't care but shit...she changed her twitter nick in 2013 or sth dead2 maybe Liberation cover was printed in 2013 and they didn't want to spend money to print it again ny5

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.