Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

rocky road

Can we discuss the fact that Britneys fake boyfriend is obviously gay

It's like y'all no longer put any effort in the hate you spew. How is it a fact when you didnt provide any proof?  And what gaydar are you talking about? To y'all anyone who looks good and knows about basic grooming is automatically gay. 

An embarrassment.

28 minutes ago, attitude said:

Your gaydar is broken dead1 

This. It's embarrassing when gays think their gaydar is ON POINT without providing any actual proof other than the simple fact that the target has basic grooming skills. (As stated in another post.) Your gaydar is probably inaccurate 95% of the time.

This is why straight men deem some of us as predators. brit5

37 minutes ago, Masaaku said:

This. It's embarrassing when gays think their gaydar is ON POINT without providing any actual proof other than the simple fact that the target has basic grooming skills. (As stated in another post.) Your gaydar is probably inaccurate 95% of the time.

This is why straight men deem some of us as predators. brit5

Ok, I'm not saying he's gay as well, but sis.

1 hour ago, Arya said:

Girl, just because you want him, it doesn't make him gay oprah14

I'm a retired whore I have no desire to thirst after anyone, and when i do i get em  oprah14

I know a gay face when i see one and MilliVanilley's track record of publicity stunts and fakery support my claim hay1 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.