Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Merryem

this "the light is coming" reaction video has me in (no) TEARS (lefttocry.mp3)

2 hours ago, The One Behind All said:

TLIC is a huge bop and that reaction whore is truly biased. She is the worst one I think. She gave embarassing and vile reactions to Madonna's videos in the past. Do not trust her. She is a jeleaus cunt with 0 music taste.rav2

Tell us more about music taste The One Behind All sia4 

3 hours ago, The One Behind All said:

TLIC is a huge bop and that reaction whore is truly biased. She is the worst one I think. She gave embarassing and vile reactions to Madonna's videos in the past. Do not trust her. She is a jeleaus cunt with 0 music taste.rav2

she never reacted to a single madonna video um2 

ive stanned her before yall started watching her so um2 

49 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Tell us more about music taste The One Behind All sia4 

R u trying to bully me? Cuz I'm not a loser like that youtube cunt. She literally so boring and dumb. I remember her disgraceful reaction to Bitch I'm Madonna. She cannot feel the beat. Simple as that.

If you wanna a honest reaction, check out this MORE POPULAR AND SUCCESSFUL (who knows why???) youtuber:

Sure, he does criticize it but with proper arguments and he still enjoys it and recognizes it is a bop. His music taste is much better and that is why he has many more views.mad2

58 minutes ago, The One Behind All said:

R u trying to bully me? Cuz I'm not a loser like that youtube cunt. She literally so boring and dumb. I remember her disgraceful reaction to Bitch I'm Madonna. She cannot feel the beat. Simple as that.

If you wanna a honest reaction, check out this MORE POPULAR AND SUCCESSFUL (who knows why???) youtuber:

Sure, he does criticize it but with proper arguments and he still enjoys it and recognizes it is a bop. His music taste is much better and that is why he has many more views.mad2

sia4 

honestly i find the song ok for a couple of listens now and then because it' s something this bitch hasn't done before (and hopefully won't anymore).

however, that reaction gave me biggest kii of the week tbh i was living. 

the only complain with the song is that it makes no fucking sense rip4 

I just don’t get why you guys don’t like it? Is it because of the hip hop influence in the song or something? I think it’s so catchy and DIFFERENT from everything she’s ever done before and it really works. It’s a really good pop song and I’m starting to think y’all just basic or have bad taste. 

8 hours ago, The One Behind All said:

If you wanna a honest reaction, check out this MORE POPULAR AND SUCCESSFUL (who knows why???)

1) white

2) male

3) vanilla

4) gay pandering

I think I answered your question clap2

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.