Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Merryem

this "the light is coming" reaction video has me in (no) TEARS (lefttocry.mp3)

6 hours ago, Doja Cat. said:

I just don’t get why you guys don’t like it? Is it because of the hip hop influence in the song or something? I think it’s so catchy and DIFFERENT from everything she’s ever done before and it really works. It’s a really good pop song and I’m starting to think y’all just basic or have bad taste. 

Cause it has a lazy basic ass beat beginners can do in a fucking Fruity Loops? lyrics make no sense? cause it's trash? jj4

5 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

I feel like Pharrell did a good job with Gwen Stefani, Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus and maybe Rihanna? But I guess it didn't work this time with Ariana Grande 

don't forget about this TIMELESS BOP

Just now, The One Behind All said:

And he does not stare with his face for 10 minutes without being able to elaborate a single thought. 

434820_medium-optimized-2.jpg

she's actually more eloquent than he is and more interesting to watch but go off

6 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

she's actually more eloquent than he is and more interesting to watch but go off

we haven't watched the same video then. After she listen to the song, from 1.58 to 3.58, she snorts, makes weird faces and she cannot find a single word. She is pathetic hahaha 

22 minutes ago, The One Behind All said:

we haven't watched the same video then. After she listen to the song, from 1.58 to 3.58, she snorts, makes weird faces and she cannot find a single word. She is pathetic hahaha 

Maybe because sometimes you can be surprised how bad something is and remain speechless? You're basically judging her based only on that one video ok cool

9 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Maybe because sometimes you can be surprised how bad something is and remain speechless? You're basically judging her based only on that one video ok cool

she either HATES Ariana or her music taste is poo. It is not the first time. it is her style of reaction. She is just judgmental but does not give any intelligent comment. Check out this:

Again,after she listen to this huge bop, from 1:55 to 2:55, she snorts, shakes her head and she is not able to pronounce a single word about the song. At the end she just goes on with a short rant " You know...I've heard better...bla bla bla it doesn't do anything for me". That is her comment to this masterpiece. Embarrassing.

30 minutes ago, The One Behind All said:

she either HATES Ariana or her music taste is poo. It is not the first time. it is her style of reaction. She is just judgmental but does not give any intelligent comment. Check out this:

Again,after she listen to this huge bop, from 1:55 to 2:55, she snorts, shakes her head and she is not able to pronounce a single word about the song. At the end she just goes on with a short rant " You know...I've heard better...bla bla bla it doesn't do anything for me". That is her comment to this masterpiece. Embarrassing.

But do you realise that it’s just her opinion? Not everyone tries to push their opinions and present them like they’re facts like you do laughcry1 

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

But do you realise that it’s just her opinion? Not everyone tries to push their opinions and present them like they’re facts like you do laughcry1 

But do you realize that she cannot express her opinion with human sound? She just snorts lmfao.

5 minutes ago, The One Behind All said:

But do you realize that she cannot express her opinion with human sound? She just snorts lmfao.

So humans don’t snort? Wow how many more alternative facts do you have for us today

35 minutes ago, The One Behind All said:

For fucks sake, it's a cringe worthy song with a structure that we've heard more than a million times before, there's nothing remarkable about it. Like you must be a troll if you listen to that shit and feel inspired, you must be.

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

For fucks sake, it's a cringe worthy song with a structure that we've heard more than a million times before, there's nothing remarkable about it. Like you must be a troll if you listen to that shit and feel inspired, you must be.

the chorus is lit af. legend1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.