Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Venice Bitch

So, is RihAllah the one and only queen ?

So now that even Beyonka is over rip and her shtick doesn't work anymore rip4 I- , wig 

Anyhow hunties, is Rihallah the one and only true legend ? I mean, she's been always SERVING

exquisite beauty and nipples too and a fashion ICON

giphy.gif

bops and hits too, wa wa wa, others could never and besides the media doesn't hate her ala taylor

giphy.gif

she's starring in critically well-reviewed movies (go watch Ocean's 8 tbh)

giphy.gif

she's global, she can sing live (dont @ me)

she doesn't rely on fake personal drama to sell albums tea1 

she's critically acclaimed and writes songs TOO, wow must be amazing to be a songwriter too

she's been serving longevity and on top of that she stays relevant without even singing but selling lingerie and cosmetics?

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "rihanna body lava gif"

actually, when will your fave? ny4 

anyway, I don't make the rules and this is the tea for today.

sass1 

Just now, Sailor Venus said:

there is no one who can compete with her at this point though and that's that on that

Is that so 

I love Rih but then again I find her very overrated in a way. Don't drag me or some shit but y'all act as if she's the second coming when all of her music is just.. there. jj4

Listening to Work was cute in 2016 but sounds dated now. 

Talk that Talk is her best album don't come for me

Just now, Luca said:

I love Rih but then again I find her very overrated in a way. Don't drag me or some shit but y'all act as if she's the second coming when all of her music is just.. there. jj4

i mean i say the same with Ad0le and Beyawnce. they both get too overrated jj3 

i never liked Work

TTT isnt her best, but she has worse. her best imo is either Loud, Rated R or GGGB:R

15 minutes ago, Luca said:

but she is though and her music is great? she has classics, she's tried many styles and succeeded?

you can't be serious to say Rih is overrated lol when all of the other bitches are being extra and using shticks to get some attention while rih gets it effortlessly oprah11 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.