Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Tomi Lahren "disturbed" by Mariah is skinny meme

2 minutes ago, rose said:

why is she even on Kat's twitter page? 

The Mariah is skinny tweet was a response to one of Tomi's posts so Tomi got a notification that Kat liked it aksjdhg rip4 

2 minutes ago, Divine said:

The Mariah is skinny tweet was a response to one of Tomi's posts so Tomi got a notification that Kat liked it aksjdhg rip4 

i didn't even see the part where tomi was tagged laughcry1 

3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Kat McPhee is recently giving the gays what they want and I live for it btw oprah2

I know! She's a trend setter for all of us homewreckers and hoes with daddy issues. AN ICON. yas1

Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

I know! She's a trend setter for all of us homewreckers and hoes with daddy issues. AN ICON. yas1

fucking legend lmfao2

59 minutes ago, Divine said:

Well that means that Kat actually does agree with "fuck blue lives" or she wouldn't like it. So Tomi isn't really wrong about her statement, but it's hilarious nonetheless and the fact it came from an incoherent Fox hoe makes it funnier. rav2

5 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Well that means that Kat actually does agree with "fuck blue lives" or she wouldn't like it. So Tomi isn't really wrong about her statement, but it's hilarious nonetheless and the fact it came from an incoherent Fox hoe makes it funnier. rav2

Erm not really. rip4 I liked the tweet forever ago too because it's a stan twitter joke and made me laugh from the context and the full thread is hilarious, not because I actually think police officers should die laughcry1 

1 minute ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

I stan ha first album. Full of BOP after BOP. DANCING_HOE.gif

Love Story is such a bop omg memories came back cry7

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.