Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Album Charts: Xtina #11 Bey #23

In the third/fourth largest music market in the world and the biggest on continental Eurasia. 

German Album Charts: 

#11 (NEW) Christina Aguilera - Liberation

#23 (NEW) The Carters - Everything is Love

The moment when Xtina is doing better fall9

Just now, Electra Heart. said:

Xtina is not German 

point_missed.gif

I'm saying maybe they are struggling to chart high because in Germany (and every country in Europe) there are many locals acts which are doing great in their home country and take the top spots.

14 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

point_missed.gif

I'm saying maybe they are struggling to chart high because in Germany (and every country in Europe) there are many locals acts which are doing great in their home country and take the top spots.

I think the point is that Xtina is beating The Carter’s in Germany... xtina2 

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

point_missed.gif

But that wasn’t my point, sis 

2 hours ago, Michael. said:

I'm pretty sure if they didn't call themselves The Carters but rather Beyoncé & Jay-Z they'd be doing better.

No one asked for this alberm which features jayZ. the sooner everyone gets it the better.

Tina debuted at #17 in the UK , everything is love when to #5 so well done to both jj2 

Spoiler

CAN THE GREATEST SHOWMAN SOUNDTRACK FUCK OFF SERIOUSLY THAT SHIT IS STILL #1 IN THE UK 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.