Jump to content

Rank Animal

Recommended Posts

Dan    12,817
1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

I- jj4 

I take that as agreement cry7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
witchcraft.    10,748

1. Hungover

2. Animal

3. Blind

4. DINOSAUR

5. Take It Off 

6. Party 

7. Dancing with tears 

8. Tik Tok

9. B&B

10. Stephen

11. Your Love 

12. Backstabber 

13. Stephen

14. Kiss N Tell

15. Blah Blah Blah

16. (CUNxT dead2)

Though honestly there really isn’t a song off of animal I dislike! Just some I prefer more than others! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
witchcraft.    10,748

Also I hate to make a different thread for this but we don’t have the full photo for the animal album cover do we??? The closest I can find is this but it still seems different 

3f0d7e4031c07e009e708e6bb50ef69f.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rosé.    8,247
  1. VIP
  2. C U Next Tuesday
  3. Backstabber
  4. Dinosaur
  5. Boots & Boys
  6. Take It Off
  7. Hungover
  8. Blind
  9. Party At A Rich Dude's House
  10. Blah Blah Blah
  11. Your Love Is My Drug
  12. Animal
  13. Tik Tok
  14. Kiss N Tell
  15. Stephan
  16. Dancing With Tears In My Eyes
  17. Dirty Picture, Pt. 2

King of unpopular Kesha opinions, I know hottie1

Animal is better than Rainbow and Warrior too by the way hottie1

1 hour ago, Honey said:

Also I hate to make a different thread for this but we don’t have the full photo for the animal album cover do we??? The closest I can find is this but it still seems different 

3f0d7e4031c07e009e708e6bb50ef69f.png

I highly doubt it's leaked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
witchcraft.    10,748
1 minute ago, Rosé. said:
  1. I highly doubt it's leaked.

I know but like... that picture looks like it fits so well, the hair, the shirt, the facial expression all are the same, minus the make up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    1,678

1. Tik Tok

2. Backstabber

3. Your Love Is My Drug

4. Party at a Rich Dude's House

5. Blind

6. Blah Blah Blah

7. Dancing With Tears in My Eyes

8. Take it Off

9. Dinosaur

10. Animal

11. Kiss n Tell

12. Boots & Boys

13. VIP

14. Hungover

15. Stephen

Why are you all rating Tik Tok so low it's a bop of the century and the greatest pop song to this day. wat3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    1,678
11 hours ago, Rosé. said:
  1. VIP
  2. C U Next Tuesday
  3. Backstabber
  4. Dinosaur
  5. Boots & Boys
  6. Take It Off
  7. Hungover
  8. Blind
  9. Party At A Rich Dude's House
  10. Blah Blah Blah
  11. Your Love Is My Drug
  12. Animal
  13. Tik Tok
  14. Kiss N Tell
  15. Stephan
  16. Dancing With Tears In My Eyes
  17. Dirty Picture, Pt. 2

King of unpopular Kesha opinions, I know hottie1

Animal is better than Rainbow and Warrior too by the way hottie1

I highly doubt it's leaked.

We are literally the completely opposite brit14wat3wat3wat3

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,018
1 hour ago, Kivo said:

1. Tik Tok

2. Backstabber

3. Your Love Is My Drug

4. Party at a Rich Dude's House

5. Blind

6. Blah Blah Blah

7. Dancing With Tears in My Eyes

8. Take it Off

9. Dinosaur

10. Animal

11. Kiss n Tell

12. Boots & Boys

13. VIP

14. Hungover

15. Stephen

Why are you all rating Tik Tok so low it's a bop of the century and the greatest pop song to this day. wat3

It's #4 in my list oprah14

1 hour ago, Kivo said:

We are literally the completely opposite brit14wat3wat3wat3

 

His taste is just a bit...special jj3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Okan    6,957
17 hours ago, Sailor Mars said:

What the fuck? oprah12  How can anyone hate Animal? oprah12 

Ikr. oprah12 It’s one of her best songs if not the best oprah12 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rachel Green    3,245

1. Take It Off

2. Animal

3. TiK ToK

4. Blah Blah Blah

5. Boots & Boys

6. Blind

7. Party at a Rich Dude's House

8. Dancing With Tears in My Eyes

9. Hungover

10. VIP

11. Kiss N Tell

12. Your Love Is My Drug

13. Backstabber

14. Dinosaur

15. Stephen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moonlight    1,215

1. Animal

2. Dinosaur

3. Your Love Is My Drug

4. Take It Off

5. Dancing With Tears In My Eyes

6. TiK ToK

7. Hungover

8. Blind

9. Blah Blah Blah

10. Stephen

11. Blind

12. Kiss & Tell

13. Boots & Boys

14. VIP

15. Party At a Rich Dudes House

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Take It Off

2. TiK ToK

3. Blind

4. Party At A Rich Dude's House

5. Your Love Is My Drug

6. Kiss N Tell

7. Animal

8. Hungover

9. Dancing With Tears In My Eyes

10. Dinosaur

11. Blah Blah Blah

12. Boots & Boys

13. Backstabber

14. V.I.P.

15. Stephen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    38,714
On 6/22/2018 at 7:59 PM, Honey said:

Also I hate to make a different thread for this but we don’t have the full photo for the animal album cover do we??? The closest I can find is this but it still seems different 

3f0d7e4031c07e009e708e6bb50ef69f.png

thats all that has surfaced online and yes that is the image used.

Related image

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×