Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

UPDATE: 5 Seconds Of Summer DEFEAT Bey-Z! How/why?

1 minute ago, Bionikal said:

Why is everyone super obsessed with numbers?

I hate B & I think she's overrated but her not getting a #1 doesn't make her less successful or famous um1

It is not our fault that her entire image is based on her EGO and her I am untouchable attitude.

If you take that away, there is nothing really left of her.

5 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Looks like you and other haters lost though cloud1 imagine setting the bar so high that people have to drag you for debuting at #2 poor Areola Crayola stans can’t relate 

I mean duh she wasn’t dragged as hard as beyoncè? dead2 ariana isnt put on an untouchable pedastol by both the media and her fans. Literally no one puts Ariana and Beyonce at the same level, that’s why it’s so much more of a kii when we find out Beyonce’s streams were falsified by her husband so they’re forced to debut below a boy band. Plus Ariana was blocked by Drake, a streaming GIANT, so it’s not like she lost to someone like 5SOS dead2 

1 minute ago, P.O.P said:

It is not our fault that her entire image is based on her EGO and her I am untouchable attitude.

If you take that away, there is nothing really left of her.

I mean I think she has legacy and talent to fall back on... no? mad5 

Just now, Bionikal said:

I mean I think she has legacy and talent to fall back on... no? mad5 

the same can be said about (almost) all of our faves. 

one would expect more from THE MJ OF THIS GENERATION mad5

6 minutes ago, Divine said:

I mean duh she wasn’t dragged as hard as beyoncè? dead2 ariana isnt put on an untouchable pedastol by both the media and her fans. Literally no one puts Ariana and Beyonce at the same level, that’s why it’s so much more of a kii when we find out Beyonce’s streams were falsified by her husband so they’re forced to debut below a boy band. 

Because she will never be on Bey’s level and will always struggle to snatch a #1 single - I mean getting a #1 album is already hard enough for poor sis oprah14 there goes my answer

dragging Bey-Z joint album for debuting at #2 only proves how y’all perched for Bey to fall but queen stands still and doesn’t give a fuck jj5 

Just now, attitude said:

Did they do a tour bundle? I find it hard to believe they still have that many fans after their hiatus...

I have never heard any of their songs honestly laughcry1 makes it even more humiliating

14 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I have never heard any of their songs honestly laughcry1 makes it even more humiliating

It's pretty impressive. They disappeared for a few years and it seemed like their fans moved on to BTS, but it shows how loyal they really were that they went right back. oprah7

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

Because she will never be on Bey’s level and will always struggle to snatch a #1 single - I mean getting a #1 album is already hard enough for poor sis oprah14 there goes my answer

dragging Bey-Z joint album for debuting at #2 only proves how y’all perched for Bey to fall but queen stands still and doesn’t give a fuck jj5 

Erm literally no one denies that but go off? dead2 Also Ariana doesn’t really struggle to have her albums go number one. DW was her only “underperforming era” and that’s only because Drake blocked her with his massive streaming numbers, which he didn’t need to falsify oop! oprah14 However even her “flop” album has become her longest charting album and is one of the top five most streamed female albums (ME being the first) so she’s pretty unbothered! oprah14 

Anyways back to Bey-Z, the untouchable duo (unless you’re an Aussie boy band ofc!), which was the topic at hand, yes I was perched for Theif’s fall. Never kept that a secret. oprah14

15 minutes ago, Divine said:

Erm literally no one denies that but go off? dead2 Also Ariana doesn’t really struggle to have her albums go number one. DW was her only “underperforming era” and that’s only because Drake blocked her with his massive streaming numbers, which he didn’t need to falsify oop! oprah14 However even her “flop” album has become her longest charting album and is one of the top five most streamed female albums (ME being the first) so she’s pretty unbothered! oprah14 

Anyways back to Bey-Z, the untouchable duo (unless you’re an Aussie boy band ofc!), which was the topic at hand, yes I was perched for Theif’s fall. Never kept that a secret. oprah14

I guess you just got used to the low standards served by your faves so it must be really exciting dragging other successful acts for achievements your aves will never achieve oprah14 oop

3 minutes ago, Jjang said:

It doesn't feel eventful at all so this seems realistic. 

Era was literally dead the day album dropped on Spotify jj4 

41 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

the same can be said about (almost) all of our faves. 

one would expect more from THE MJ OF THIS GENERATION mad5

MJ! she can't even get that half that far tbh ... her music is trash1

18 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I guess you just got used to the low standards served by your faves so it must be really exciting dragging other successful acts for achievements your aves will never achieve oprah14 oop

5 minutes ago, Divine said:

oprah14 Literally me at y’all dragging bey for debuting at #2 after 20 years of slayage. Is Ariana even 20 years old? Hihihi

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.