Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

UPDATE: 5 Seconds Of Summer DEFEAT Bey-Z! How/why?

The band deemed as the off brand 1D that took a hiatus beat the power couple of Bey-Zlmfao2lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 FRAUDS ALWAYS LOSE lmfao2lmfao2 I wonder how their egos will recover, since no one actually believes they don’t care about their numbers lmfao2 This duo has been taking so many L’s lately I have to laugh lmfao2lmfao2 

Bey-Z must be SCRAMBLING! Do they inflate their numbers and expose their fraudulent service even more? Do they sandwich themselves between a group of Aussie boys and Xtina?

tumblr_inline_od7v42FkqT1ra43cw_500.gif

I think the GP liked Lemonade and Beyonce albums because they were different from her prior albums but this, this is just trying to be too trendy and try hard. I'm still waiting for Sasha Fierce to make a comeback 

1 minute ago, Miley said:

I think the GP liked Lemonade and Beyonce albums because they were different from her prior albums but this, this is just trying to be too trendy and try hard. I'm still waiting for Sasha Fierce to make a comeback 

THIS is what she NEEDS clap1 

> allegedly faking their streaming numbers

@Divine OMG FRAUDS!!! Hahahaha

> losing #1 to 5SOS so it seems like they didn’t cheat after all

@Divine and rest of the FOTP hatewagon: FRAUDS ALWAYS LOSE HAHAHAHA

oprah12 

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

> allegedly faking their streaming numbers

@Divine OMG FRAUDS!!! Hahahaha

> losing #1 to 5SOS so it seems like they didn’t cheat after all

@Divine and rest of the FOTP bandwagon: FRAUDS ALWAYS LOSE HAHAHAHA

oprah12 

Yes they’re frauds, where did I lose you?

2 minutes ago, Divine said:

Yes they’re frauds, where did I lose you?

Looks like you and other haters lost though cloud1 imagine setting the bar so high that people have to drag you for debuting at #2 poor Areola Crayola stans can’t relate 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.