Jump to content

Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

mommy did her thing

Islam forced upon children in a San Diego school

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, delete it fat said:

@fab can you please explain why exactly did you downvote my posts?

Because it's fake news. eve1 

A quick google search shows that this was a planned anti-islamophobia campaign that from last year that actually got revised and was never fully implemented. 

The goal was to give students more knowledge about Islam and create safe spaces for Muslims, not to impose the fucking sharia law on school campuses. 

Stop using these dumb ass Youtube videos as if they were some kind of trustworthy news channel.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fab said:

Because it's fake news.

A quick google search shows that this was a planned anti-islamophobia campaign that from last year that actually got revised and was never fully implemented. 

The goal was to give students more knowledge about Islam and create safe spaces for Muslims, not to impose the fucking sharia law on school campuses. 

Stop using these dumb ass Youtube videos as if they were some kind of trustworthy news channel.

teaching religion in school is bad in general - no matter the religion imo

I don't think children living in predominantly Christian area should be bothered in the slightest bit with ideologies like Islam

Link to post
Share on other sites

Islam should be compulsory in every school. Same for all the other Abrahamic religions and the oriental religions. I think that studying religions is essential for the younger generation to understand what is happening in the world. mad12

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, delete it fat said:

teaching religion in school is bad in general - no matter the religion imo

I don't think children living in predominantly Christian area should be bothered in the slightest bit with ideologies like Islam

I'm not religious myself, but given how much religion has shaped human history, I think it's very important that children are well-informed about the basics of all major religions. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The One Behind All said:

Islam should be compulsory in every school. Same for all the other Abrahamic religions and the oriental religions. I think that studying religions is essential for the younger generation to understand what is happening in the world. mad12

are you out of your mind? aura1

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, The One Behind All said:

Islam should be compulsory in every school. Same for all the other Abrahamic religions and the oriental religions. I think that studying religions is essential for the younger generation to understand what is happening in the world. mad12

 No

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, delete it fat said:

are you out of your mind? aura1

the task of education is to make the younger generation able to deal with the world and replace us.

If you don't know anything about Islam, how can you understand and fight the ISIS terrorism? What would you think when you see Muslim women wearing the niqab? 

You need to know Islam before criticize it. Otherwise you are just ignorant and you will end up having prejudices. mad12

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, fab said:

Because it's fake news. eve1 

A quick google search shows that this was a planned anti-islamophobia campaign that from last year that actually got revised and was never fully implemented. 

The goal was to give students more knowledge about Islam and create safe spaces for Muslims, not to impose the fucking sharia law on school campuses. 

Stop using these dumb ass Youtube videos as if they were some kind of trustworthy news channel.

That reminds me of this:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Electra Heart. said:

Give an extra lesson philosophy instead of religion class 

religion and philosophy could be a single subject lol Buddhism is a philosophy for instance. Jesus and Mohammed were great philosophers too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Electra Heart. said:

Religion should have no place in schools. 

He meant to study it. You know like how we're forced to learn about the Greek Gods and such. Learning should never be considered a bad thing. aretha1

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, The One Behind All said:

religion and philosophy could be a single subject lol Buddhism is a philosophy for instance. Jesus and Mohammed were great philosophers too.

No 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×