Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Big Brother: ANIMAL | Winner: TAKE IT OFF (TomTom2288)

Just now, Régine Filange said:

Not the worst song when Stephani Germanotta exists tho

oFcxEps.gif

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

Blah Blah Blah still stomps all over Shitphen

oFcxEps.gif

Y'all think Godnimal is the worst song on the album. You don't get to talk. Anyway, I agree that BBB isn't the worst but I have a soft spot for Stephen because it's one of the few songs on this album that isn't incredibly overproduced. Besides, as shown by my own BB game, these games are not about making the best song win.

oFcxEps.gif

1 minute ago, Sailor Mars said:

Y'all think Godnimal is the worst song on the album. You don't get to talk. Anyway, I agree that BBB isn't the worst but I have a soft spot for Stephen because it's one of the few songs on this album that isn't incredibly overproduced. Besides, as shown by my own BB game, these games are not about making the best song win.

oFcxEps.gif

I don't think Animal is the worst (that title belongs to Backstabber).

They are not about letting the best song win, but they are not letting about the worst songs succeed either oprah14

3 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

oFcxEps.gif

Stop ta-ta-talking that blah blah blah

oFcxEps.gif

3 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

I don't think Animal is the worst (that title belongs to Backstabber).

They are not about letting the best song win, but they are not letting about the worst songs succeed either oprah14

Backstabber is great, though. jj4 It was originally going to be the first or second single. It's DEFINITELY better than BBB.

I think the worst is probably Kiss n Tell or something. I don't even know how that song goes.

2 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

Backstabber is great, though. jj4 It was originally going to be the first or second single.

I know, a NIGHTMARE. Thank god it didn't happen.

It's DEFINITELY better than BBB.

NO clap1

I think the worst is probably Kiss n Tell or something. I don't even know how that song goes.

Kiss 'N Tell is a bop jj4

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

The worst are literally Dinosaur and Stephen, whoever think other way seriously needs a reality check jj4

Yeah, Dinosaur is among the worst too although it's a cute track

2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

I know, a NIGHTMARE. Thank god it didn't happen.

NO clap1

Kiss 'N Tell is a bop jj4

Kiss N Tell is so cheesy and noisy. It sounds like KPOP. vomit1 

Backstabber is probably one of the more well produced songs on the album.

30 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

Backstabber is probably one of the more well produced songs on the album.

jj4jj4 Backstabber is a mess of a song and everybody knows it. Her voice on that song is unbearable. jj4jj4

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.