Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

Liberation behind Lemonade on iTunes

My good sis finished promotion the day the album dropped and promotion consisted of 3 live performances (2 of them took place the day before and the day Liberation dropped),2 interviews on tv&radio and a few interviews for magazines which made its promotion worse than Lotus promotion so I'm not surprised hay1 

My good sis finished promotion the day the album dropped and promotion consisted of 3 live performances (2 of them took place the day before and the day Liberation dropped),2 interviews on tv&radio and a few interviews for magazines which made its promotion worse than Lotus promotion so I'm not surprised hay1 

19 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

Why does she love torturing her stans so much? Masochist.mp3? More like Sadist tbh. ellie1

Just now, Hector said:

i wouldn't be surprised if beyonce is also buying her own album like that

she's so rich she could on the other hand your faves can't even buy their careers lmao

56 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

she's so rich she could on the other hand your faves can't even buy their careers lmao

Well if that's the standard then Trump is richer than all our favs. Poor all of us ig. nicki4

9 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Well if that's the standard then Trump is richer than all our favs. Poor all of us ig. nicki4

isn't that the reason why he became a president though? nicki4

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

ugh yes i love my faves who actually play more than one instrument and write their own music AND let talent speak for itself instead of faking numbers cry7cry6 their minds!

1 minute ago, Hector said:

ugh yes i love my faves who actually play more than one instrument and write their own music AND let talent speak for itself instead of faking numbers cry7cry6 their minds!

Yeah Belinda and Ariana being prime examples lmao this guy

3 minutes ago, Hector said:

Belinda writes and produces, Ariana writes too so where did I lie? oprah14

Writing credits on last Belinda’s record are not any better than Beyonce’s so what exactly she writes? Is putting commas in sentences a contribution since you like to drag Beyoncé this way? Lmao

Funny you instantly dropped that playing on instruments part though lol

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

Writing credits on last Belinda’s record are not any better than Beyonce’s so what exactly she writes? Is putting commas in sentences a contribution since you like to drag Beyoncé this way? Lmao

Funny you instantly dropped that playing on instruments part though lol

I didn't lie about my faves knowing to play instruments? Panic! does, Brandon does, Belinda does, Ariana does, Britney does.. Belinda writes all of her music with her dad so literally 98% of her catalogue giveup2 And "Catarsis", which is Belinda's last record has her songwriting credits on all of her songs so idk what you're talking about tbh!

9 minutes ago, Hector said:

I didn't lie about my faves knowing to play instruments? Panic! does, Brandon does, Belinda does, Ariana does, Britney does.. Belinda writes all of her music with her dad so literally 98% of her catalogue giveup2 And "Catarsis", which is Belinda's last record has her songwriting credits on all of her songs so idk what you're talking about tbh!

Britney and Ariana play on the piano so does Beyoncé oprah14 idc about Belinda though I think I’m not the only one lol

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.