Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

Liberation behind Lemonade on iTunes

5 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

Idk jj4 Fighters can never winfall6

Did u see her recent trolling with the Hollywood Star of Fame? rip3

She has a LOT of nerve doing that after 6 years of lying to and ignoring her fans who were waiting patiently. rav2

19 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Did u see her recent trolling with the Hollywood Star of Fame? rip3

She has a LOT of nerve doing that after 6 years of lying to and ignoring her fans who were waiting patiently. rav2

I choked when I saw it dead2 I remember being excited when she started to use social media...every Fighter was excited because she started interacting with fans after a few years of trolling and promises and then it suddenly ended when album dropped fall3 she basically finished poor promotion the day Liberation was released fall1 how mean is that for us fans who waited 6 years just to get 3 performances,2mv and 3 photoshoots cry4

I'm glad that sis's going on tour,her first since 2007 but it seems like she's not aware that some of her shows have 1k unsold tickets and those are theatre shows fall1 or she just doesn't care fall8 unfortunately I feel like the tour'll be cancelled in month or two months fall5 stans of well selling artists e.g. Beyonce or Britney stans drag us and make fun of Xtina's flop but they really don't know how it feels when ur fave gives no fuck about you for 6 years,then drops an album just to forget about it 24 hours after its release fall2

But Liberation is a masterpiece and that's what matters for us,Fighters gaga13

18 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

My good sis finished promotion the day the album dropped and promotion consisted of 3 live performances (2 of them took place the day before and the day Liberation dropped),2 interviews on tv&radio and a few interviews for magazines which made its promotion worse than Lotus promotion so I'm not surprised hay1 

just like britney she doesn't care about the benefits of a well thought out and aggressive promotion campaign. shame for them both 

16 hours ago, Anna Wintour said:

just like britney she doesn't care about the benefits of a well thought out and aggressive promotion campaign. shame for them both 

But Britney's going on tour and when it comes to Xtina I'm almost sure that she'll cancel the tour dead2  

17 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

But Britney's going on tour and when it comes to Xtina I'm almost sure that she'll cancel the tour dead2  

Sis, have you seen Xtina's pictures throwing darts at a freaking bar in Pittsburgh?!  This bitch really tried it with her so-called promo for a day and now playing pool with the locals.  She'll definitely cancel this tour.

1 hour ago, ploopy said:

Sis, have you seen Xtina's pictures throwing darts at a freaking bar in Pittsburgh?!  This bitch really tried it with her so-called promo for a day and now playing pool with the locals.  She'll definitely cancel this tour.

That's why I wrote that I was almost sure about cancelling the tour dead2 idk how to call this but I'm almost sure that she's mentally unstable or sth orangu1 she talked all that "It's a new beginning for me,I feel like a new artist,I want to show my children and fans how it all should be done,I found myself again,I was seeking for freedom" talk and now she's doing nothing mad5 If she cancels the tour I'm done with her moo3 I'm sick of her doing nothing...Album is great but after 6 years of drought we deserve better era...She thinks she's Adele or sth nicki1

3 hours ago, Anna Wintour said:

Yeah but the tour comes 2 years after her last album came out sis brit5

We waited for Xtina's new album for 6 years mj1 Also Britney is rumored to release new music this year brit10She released Glory in 2016, went on tour last year,was performing in Las Vegas for 4 years and she's going on tour this year jj5 I know that her performances might seem boring to you but...we as Xtina fans got GH album,Burlesque soundtrack and 2 solo albums and all of them were not promoted by a tour sia4  and it looks like liberation tour might be cancelled because Xtina doesn't care about the album mad5

On 6/24/2018 at 3:20 AM, Hector said:

Belinda writes and produces, Ariana writes too so where did I lie? oprah14

"More than one instrument"? hay1

Thought u stanned Shakira or something cos she's one of the few pop girls that plays instruments, dances, writes full songs, yodels rip4, impersonates animals, sings in 2 languages and a half, sings live, etc etc etc rav2

2 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

"More than one instrument"? hay1

Thought u stanned Shakira or something cos she's one of the few pop girls that plays instruments, dances, writes full songs, yodels rip4, impersonates animals, sings in 2 languages and a half, sings live, etc etc etc rav2

yeah i do stan the queen of latin pop cry7 and i was talking about each one of my artists there btw! more than one instrument: belinda, panic!, brandon flowers, songwrite: britney and ariana, maluma wendy1 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.