Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

If the Faves were banned on FOTP, what would the reason be

7 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Britney Spears has been banned for being a bot

Rihanna has been permanently banned for fat-shaming, harassment, posting nudes outside of HOW, leaking other artists’ music, demanding money, and being an overall nuisance to the forum.

Lady Gaga has been banned for trying to hack Madonna’s account

ny6

omg u guys have me dying of laughter

43 minutes ago, fab said:

Azealia Banks has been banned for harassing other members and promoting animal abuse lol2 

dead7

50 minutes ago, fab said:

Drake has been permanently banned for spamming. lol2 

lol2

23 minutes ago, fab said:

Meghan Trainor has been banned for skinny-shaming and being a general nuisance.  

dead1

Beyoncé has been banned for spamming.

Mariah Carey has been banned for being shady outside of Battlegrounds

Rihanna has been banned for asking members personal information (their locations) to fight them.

Christina Aguilera and Demi Lovato have been banned for constantly posting with caps locked on.

Nicki Minaj has been banned for constantly posting made up stats.

Ariana Grande has been banned for only posting with acronyms.

Lady Gaga has been banned for constantly asking other members about their dead relatives.

1 hour ago, Regina Phalange said:

@Mariah Carey has been permanently banned for trying to eat @Honey lol1

@Beyonce has been permanently banned for buying fake upvotes lol1

@Madonna has been permanently banned for posting photos of her tits in every Lady Gaga BGs lol1

I’m dying. The @Honey one omgggggggg. 

And honey making an official complaint like:

On 7/13/2017 at 4:32 PM, Honey said:
@Onika I would like to make an official complaint on this user @TheMariahCareyDahling. I’ve been harrased in the Kesha section when I’m just trying to stan rainbow in peace. yas2 

I’ve been harrased in pm with msgs like “How sweet do u taste, dahling?” and “Send location, loverboy. I’m cumming over.” and “I’m dripping like honey. Wanna taste? Cos I sure wanna taste your insides dahling”. Among other pms. This behavior is totally unnacceptable. She even sent me a photo of a jar saying this will be my new home! HELP! scream1 

0e4ab63dbafa57ed24980aeb3921d9fa.jpg

Please! I’m scared to leave my house! My mom thinks I’m exagerrating but I took a selfie a week ago in the living room and I swear I could see Mariah’s eyes peeking in the window! They were so unkind and seemed lifeless. fall3
How did yall allow her to find me? Why is my location public knowledge? Literally dreamt last night that I was being chased by a walking/talking spoon! HELP ASAP!!! oprah4 

nnnnnnnn rip3

Taylor Swift has been permanently banned for threatening to sue the admins after being warned multiple times for trolling excessively in the Katy Perry section.

2 months later...

KatyPerryIsAWhore, The Heir of Slytherin, #Feminism and Bad Blood have all been banned for being duplicate accounts of Taylor Swift.

1 minute ago, Sailor Mars said:

Taylor Swift has been permanently banned for threatening to sue the admins after being warned multiple times for trolling excessively in the Katy Perry section.

2 months later...

KatyPerryIsAWhore, The Heir of Slytherin, #Feminism and Bad Blood have all been banned for being duplicate accounts of Taylor Swift.

nnn dead7  

another month later: 

Lorde has been banned for letting Taylor Swift use her account 

1 minute ago, fab said:

nnn dead7  

another month later: 

Lorde has been banned for letting Taylor Swift use her account 

omg fall9 

Jay-Z has been banned for constantly promoting his own forum through PMs and spam in threads.

Beyoncé has been banned for being a shared account with Jay-Z and getting him to hack into the system to manipulate her rep count as well as getting a free VIP that never expires. 

1 hour ago, StrippedX said:

Xtina has been banned due to inactivity

Xmm0SSS.gif

screaming fall9

59 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Britney Spears has been banned for being a bot

Rihanna has been permanently banned for fat-shaming, harassment, posting nudes outside of HOW, leaking other artists’ music, demanding money, and being an overall nuisance to the forum.

Lady Gaga has been banned for trying to hack Madonna’s account

oh my gosh im wheezing 

16 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

omg fall9 

Jay-Z has been banned for constantly promoting his own forum through PMs and spam in threads.

Beyoncé has been banned for being a shared account with Jay-Z and getting him to hack into the system to manipulate her rep count as well as getting a free VIP that never expires. 

I wouldnt be surprised

20 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

2 months later...

asadjdgefak;klhfauf

52 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

2 months later...

eve1

1 hour ago, Manel said:

Lady Gaga has been banned for constantly asking other members about their dead relatives.

rip2

im dying here

Katy Perry would be banned for her homophobia (telling members “ur so gay”). 

Taylor would be banned after having her PM’s exposed by other members, which reveal she’s secretly a racist snake.  

Gaga would be banned for providing illegal download links to “Bionic.”

Beyonce would get banned for telling people she’s a mod, when she’s not and never will be. 

Nicki would get banned for cultural appropriation and calling Asian posters “Chun-li”. 

Ariana would get banned for fat shaming American FOTP posters.

Britney would get banned for letting multiple people use her account, including her dad. 

Bjork has been banned for making constant nonsensical posts with made up words.

Tinashe would be banned for posting too many threads that nobody responds to/cares about. 

Selena Gomez would be banned for asking members to donate her their body parts.

˙sᴉɥʇ ǝʞᴉl ƃuᴉʇsod ʎluo ɹoɟ pǝuuɐq ǝq plnoʍ ɐuɐᴉɹ∀

idk i tried.... wot is this genius thread idea btw??? oprah4

3 hours ago, Sailor Mars said:

2 months later...

the accurasy tho rip3

14 hours ago, Manel said:

Beyoncé has been banned for spamming.

Rihanna has been banned for asking members personal information (their locations) to fight them.

Christina Aguilera and Demi Lovato have been banned for constantly posting with caps locked on.

Nicki Minaj has been banned for constantly posting made up stats.

Ariana Grande has been banned for only posting with acronyms.

I'M FUCKING HOLLERING. fall9fall9fall9 THE NICKI AND GAGA ONE. fall9fall9fall9

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.