Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kirjava

Are there any tracks that you skip on Liberation?

anyway, the ones i don't find myself getting back to as often are Twice and Masochist, sometimes. 

the Sick of Sittin' slander in this thread is not cute!

Accelerate

Dreamers

Unless It's With You ( wich obvioulsy serves as a great closer track for the album as in feeling free and in love, but other ballads are far superior )

Fall In Line

3 hours ago, Gabe. said:

anyway, the ones i don't find myself getting back to as often are Twice and Masochist, sometimes. 

the Sick of Sittin' slander in this thread is not cute!

I feel like it could have been better as the first rock style stomper of the album. I feel like Beyonce's 'Don't Hurt Yourself' does it better.

I don't skip any just yet because I'm still enjoying it as a whole. That being said, I will say I don't feel like Sick of Sittin' fits the vibe of the rest of the album and that Dreamers is really a throw away track. I feel like Liberation could've served as an intro to Fall In Line if an intro is even necessary. Even though I said SOS doesn't really fit, I'll say I really like how I Don't Need It Anymore kind of ties the song into the album by revisiting the lyric.

9 hours ago, Pawn said:

I don't skip any songs either. I agree though, Sick of Sittin' doesn't really fit on the album and sounds like something she wanted to get off of her chest. That said, does Fighter flow within Stripped? Not at all! Xtina is soooo many different things, and that's why we love her! I wish the vocal audio on, "Sick of Sittin," was a bit louder though. It kind of feels like another case of loud instrumental production like Lotus. I still dig the song though. At the end of the day, we've been Christinaless for so long. Lift your hands up to the sky and rejoice! Bop along to these new jams. She brought her A-game, and we're all better for it. 

It's true that Stripped visits a lot of different genres, but Walk Away literally flows right into Fighter so it does fit.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.