Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Born To Die: Big Brother

9 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Can we talk about how Kevin managed to try to convince everybody to vote against other people whenever he was nominated eve1 his dedication to the game was real lmao 

ny2

eve1 What is this final eve1 Why is Without You there? eve1 How did Million Dollar Trash make it so far? eve1 Summertime Sadness coming "3th" eve1 

3 minutes ago, Modern Woman said:

eve1 What is this final eve1 Why is Without You there? eve1 How did Million Dollar Trash make it so far? eve1 Summertime Sadness coming "3th" eve1 

oops fall8

3 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Can we talk about how Kevin managed to try to convince everybody to vote against other people whenever he was nominated eve1 his dedication to the game was real lmao 

Did I? lol3 

I mean...all I wanted was to be in three top 3 (where I belong) next to my babes Summertime and National Anthem.

tumblr_okicldpIeh1rqvglwo1_250.gif

39 minutes ago, Modern Woman said:

I would like to know what your ranking of the album looks like. You seem to be complaining about every result lol. lol3 

Just now, Ursula said:

Did I? lol3 

I mean...all I wanted was to be in three top 3 (where I belong) next to my babes Summertime and National Anthem.

Without You? Top 3? Haha

40 minutes ago, Modern Woman said:

I- 

fall7 

3 minutes ago, Ursula said:

Did I? lol3 

Iconic gif... bringing memories... legend1

5 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Iconic gif... bringing memories... legend1

“And if Shannon Doherty stayed in 90210

Maybe she would have never met

Alyssa Milano legend1 “

4 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

“And if Shannon Doherty stayed in 90210

Maybe she would have never met

Alyssa Milano legend1 “

Oh, heaven, someone knows about this... dancey1

On side note, I am glad we got the chance to know them both...

7 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Oh, heaven, someone knows about this... dancey1

On side note, I am glad we got the chance to know them both...

Wait so you know this song? rip4 Homecoming was my jam back in the day! I think you’re my favourite new user oprah2 

True and they slayed in Charmed antm1 

30 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Wait so you know this song? rip4 Homecoming was my jam back in the day! I think you’re my favourite new user oprah2 

Well, since I got to the german synth-pop bands ( like A-ha from 1980s' ), Teenagers would be just natural progression. stare1

Yes, they did. Show was too good ( I am not entirely objective of course, so it's not immaculate in its entirety, but you get the point ) to be handled properly in my mind. How did you feet about it from season 4 to the end? I know those last few seasons get people polarized about show.

16 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Well, since I got to the german synth-pop bands ( like A-ha from 1980s' ), Teenagers would be just natural progression. stare1

Yes, they did. Show was too good ( I am not entirely objective of course, so it's not immaculate in its entirety, but you get the point ) to be handled properly in my mind. How did you felt about it from season 4 to the end? I know those last few seasons get people polarized about show.

I honestly want them back cry7 I think I’m gonna message Dorian on his last.fm and ask him if another album will ever see a daylight 

I actually stopped watching when Rose joined the cast rip4 

22 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

orrr we would have never met Rose McGowan (which would be a good thing lbr) if Lori Rom didn't leave Charmed after the pilot episode and was replaced by Alyssa Milano which later got into a fight with Shannen resulting in her departure from the series. dead4 

Just now, Urbanov said:

I honestly want them back cry7 I think I’m gonna message Dorian on his last.fm and ask him if another album will ever see a daylight 

I actually stopped watching when Rose joined the cast rip4 

I listened only to Reality Check and as far as I know they don't have any other album or maybe I am wrong?

Oh, Paige was actually top full force for me. When she said to Cole "Wait, you were a demon and a lwayer?" Always gets me.

And her interactions with Piper. But I understand. People prefer those first 3 seasons more than the rest, although I would say that the 4th is arguably the best.

1 minute ago, Ursula said:

orrr we would have never met Rose McGowan (which would be a good thing lbr) if Lori Rom didn't leave Charmed after the pilot episode and was replaced by Alyssa Milano which later got into a fight with Shannen resulting in her departure from the series. dead4 

Yes, Lori Rom was original Phoebe, but I think that I prefer Alyssa Milano more. She really embodied the youngest ssister well, well youngest until Paige arrived.

I don't know. They sure messed a lot later in the series ( like with Cleaners ), but they were still good at the core. I prefer seasons 1, 4 and 6 the most.

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

I listened only to Reality Check and as far as I know they don't have any other album or maybe I am wrong?

Oh, Paige was actually top full force for me. When she said to Cole "Wait, you were a demon and a lwayer?" Always gets me.

And her interactions with Piper. But I understand. People prefer those first 3 seasons more than the rest, although I would say that the 4th is arguably the best.

It was too much "soap" and less mystic for me after season 3. The demons started to look all the same and it became kinda boring. Season 5 was good again because it had stronger individual episodes but everything after that kind of declined in quality. I never liked Piper as the oldest and Phoebe as the middle sister. I liked the dynamic of the first three.

3 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Yeah they also released one EP but it was before they dropped Reality Check. They also did plenty remixes even one of Britney’s Womanizer rip4 

Not for me, she was kinda annoying but each to their own :P 

8 minutes ago, Ursula said:

TAKE IT BACK scream2

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.