Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Bebe Rexha about Kesha collab: "Stay tuned!"

I read that you were supposed to link up with Kesha but you couldn't because of the album deadline.

Yeah, [it was because] the album deadline, but stay tuned for that. Just stay tuned!

What would a Bebe and Kesha collab sound like?

Organic and [with] a little bit of electronic elements in it. I love electronic music and I feel like that's where she comes from. I remember listening to Kesha way back in the day on guitar and she's that Nashville girl who can truly write real, amazing songs.

https://y100.iheart.com/content/2018-06-26-bebe-rexha-earns-her-full-circle-moment-with-debut-album-expectations/

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Organic with a little bit of electronic orangu1

Thats exactly what I want jj2 

16 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Bebe's album is so boring orangu1 I like only 2 songs orangu1

I have yet to listen to the full album, but I do like a couple of the songs. But regardless of that, Kesha moving back into electronic music in any fashion is exciting to me, and it's cool to see that she's still comfortable doing it cry7  

1 minute ago, Dan said:

I have yet to listen to the full album, but I do like a couple of the songs. But regardless of that, Kesha moving back into electronic music in any fashion is exciting to me, and it's cool to see that she's still comfortable doing it cry7  

She knows what her fans want, sooner or later we will get another electronic album interesting1

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

She knows what her fans want, sooner or later we will get another electronic album interesting1

Yeah interesting1 I doubt we'll ever get anything as electronic as Animal, but maybe something more similar to some of the tracks on Warrior. I'd be so happy with that cry7  Even if she only did a couple, I'd be more than satisfied.

1 minute ago, EriKills said:

Why y’all sleeping on Bebe, she makes bops, is humble, stans Kesha. 

I hope we get to hear this soon giveup1

This clap1

OT: Congrats to being unbanned on ATRL jj5

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.