Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Bebe Rexha about Kesha collab: "Stay tuned!"

4 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

This clap1

OT: Congrats to being unbanned on ATRL jj5

The holdup is definitely from Kesha’s side, smh bitch has collabs with William, Pitbull, FloRida, Lil Wayne but none with Gaga, Taylor, Bebe, etc? Choices...

OT: TY jj2 I forgot how trash the site can be sometimes tho jj4

1 minute ago, EriKills said:

The holdup is definitely from Kesha’s side, smh bitch has collabs with William, Pitbull, FloRida, Lil Wayne but none with Gaga, Taylor, Bebe, etc? Choices...

Lil Wayne? brit3

Well, Pitbull, Flo Rida and will.i.am were all hot and successful when Kesha collaborated with them and she didn't really have a choice with whom she wants to callab when she was still with Dr. Luke.

OT: True jj4

6 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

Lil Wayne? brit3

Well, Pitbull, Flo Rida and will.i.am were all hot and successful when Kesha collaborated with them and she didn't really have a choice with whom she wants to callab when she was still with Dr. Luke.

OT: True jj4

Kesha not being credited or paid for Right Round though... wendy4

OT: Natalia Kills is also uncredited on one of Flo Rida’s songs, off the same album too rip4 King of not crediting my fave’s vocals jj4

Just now, EriKills said:

Only in the US. She was credited everywhere else in the world for RR.

19 minutes ago, EriKills said:

OT: Natalia Kills is also uncredited on one of Flo Rida’s songs, off the same album too rip4 King of not crediting my fave’s vocals jj4

16 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Only in the US. She was credited everywhere else in the world for RR.

with RR, Kesha was only collaborating for fun rather than for business/money jj3 

1 minute ago, idrk said:

I remember seeing this and losing my shit 2/3 of my main stans doing a collabkesha8 what happened I need this so bad this made me so happy 

Maybe (hopefully) it will be on Bebe's next album

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.