Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Which group of pop divas would you save?

Which group would you save?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which group would you save?

• Group A: Madonna , Britney, Rihanna and Katy
    • Group B: Mariah, Xtina, Beyoncé and Gaga

16 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

Group A - the performers

Group B - the vocalists

Madonna and Rih destroy everyone in group B and Britney and also had their fair share of commercial success and impact.

B is a collection of the most overrated girls of the past 30 years.

Other than Rihanna and Madonna, that’s literally what Group A is.

16 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

Group A - the performers

Group B - the vocalists

Madonna and Rih destroy everyone in group B and Britney and also had their fair share of commercial success and impact.

Other than Rihanna and Madonna, that’s literally what Group A is.

2 hours ago, Umbreon said:

That moment when you always make a thread thinking it’ll go in your favor and the polls show otherwise. eve1

You truly are the biggest flop of the pops lol2 

I literally can’t even create a poll without you getting triggered. Livin for it to be honest. ny1 Group A already sold more albums than Group B so I’m not sure why the fuck you are even trying it . I just was trying to see if these girls appreciate talent or not. And they obviously don’t.lol2

27 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

I literally can’t even create a poll without you getting triggered. Livin for it to be honest. ny1 Group A already sold more albums than Group B so I’m not sure why the fuck you are even trying it . I just was trying to see if these girls appreciate talent or not. And they obviously don’t.lol2

Wasn’t triggered honey, just living for the irony. Looks like talent doesn’t always make the best music I guess. lol2 

anyone dismissing the fact Group B is EXTREMELY more vocally talented than anyone in group A is CLEARLY suffering from lack of oxygen to their brain. nonetheless, im not dismissing A is talent 

16 minutes ago, SZA said:

anyone dismissing the fact Group B is EXTREMELY more vocally talented than anyone in group A is CLEARLY suffering from lack of oxygen to their brain. nonetheless, im not dismissing A is talent 

I don’t think anyone is denying Group B is vocally more talented. 

But people seem to find Group A’s music more interesting to listen to, which is why they’re winning. There’s other factors too, but yeah. xtina11 

3 hours ago, SZA said:

Group A still has better music, vocals =/= good music always

QWNXa2O.gif

7 hours ago, Sailor Mars said:

Group A - the performers

Group B - the vocalists

What? ny4 The only performer I see in group A is Madonna and pre2007 Britney ny4

On 7/1/2018 at 6:06 AM, Régine Filange said:

A of course

QWNXa2O.gif

You matched the vocalists against the rest and expected them to win while group A has better music?

QWNXa2O.gif

That is very subjective. I don't find Katy and Britney's music to be better than Beyonce and Mariah's music. And i enjoy Rihanna's music as much as i enjoy Gaga's music.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.