Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Not A Sugar Daddy

Important announcement!

It's really not important, but just to get your people's attention 😊 

To those of you wondering why I post so much about "sugar daddy," it's because I'm trying to reach 50 posts. Furthermore, I am a sugar daddy so here's my number 954******* so call me maybe! 😉😉

2 hours ago, Sailor Mars said:

What is this? jj4 Did Winnie return with a dupe?

He’s never been on a forum before and thinks that opening threads = opening a convo in chat. He needs some basic forum 101 which I’ll get to when I’m free. He’ll get the hang of things soon. jj5

1 minute ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

He’s never been on a forum before and thinks that opening threads = opening a convo in chat. He needs some basic forum 101 which I’ll get to when I’m free. He’ll get the hang of things soon. jj5

Ten more posts and he will, not just get the hang of things, but become the ruler of the Battleground. Peak of the acitvity is near. :D

42 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Where have you found him? jj4 How old is he? 10?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.