Jump to content

Venue charges Kesha $5,000 for cursing too much

Recommended Posts

Dan 15,107

fall1ny2 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan 15,107

Apparently she made everyone say their favorite curse word on the count of 3 ny6 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chapman 36,102

is there a regulation in the terms of booking this venue that artists can only say a number of swear words max? lmfao1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan 15,107
33 minutes ago, paul8213 said:

How is this legal? Dafuq

They probably signed a contract fall2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Umbreon 4,692

What the actual fuck dead4 

If a mom brings her toddler to a Kesha concert, she should know there will be swearing and if not she a stupid hoe sass4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom 8,938
11 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

What the actual fuck dead4 

If a mom brings her toddler to a Kesha concert, she should know there will be swearing and if not she a stupid hoe sass4

Preach sass4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan 15,107

Oh my god, she knew it and did it anyway ny6  Q U E E N "We just lost so much money, but let's just do it and get it out of the way"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kesha - “ we’re going to scream our favorite curse word on count of 3! 

1!

2!

3!

Audience - “Fuuuuuck!”

Me - “CUNT!!!! AKA A BOP WHEW WIG.”

 jj4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom 8,938
8 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Kesha - “ we’re going to scream our favorite curse word on count of 3! 

1!

2!

3!

Audience - “Fuuuuuck!”

Me - “CUNT!!!! AKA A BOP WHEW WIG.”

 jj4

lmfao1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo 2,233
22 hours ago, EriKills said:

Kesha - “ we’re going to scream our favorite curse word on count of 3! 

1!

2!

3!

Audience - “Fuuuuuck!”

Me - “CUNT!!!! AKA A BOP WHEW WIG.”

 jj4

ny5ny5ny5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i saw this on her insta and my first thought was "wtf? is this legal?"

then saw this

On 7/3/2018 at 3:28 PM, Dan said:

Oh my god, she knew it and did it anyway ny6  Q U E E N "We just lost so much money, but let's just do it and get it out of the way"

 

 

the bitch knew she'd be fined mad5kii1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

i saw this on her insta and my first thought was "wtf? is this legal?"

then saw this

 

the bitch knew she'd be fined mad5kii1 

I'm sure she planned the whole thing as soon as she knew that rule moo1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×