Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Light Years

Kylie shows up in the most unexpected of places...

So I was in my bed watching this video about Windows XP which used a clip that was an advertisement or preview of the multimedia functions it has. The guy gets reminded that he has to make a party playlist, and the album he decides to rip it from is quite familiar... rip4rip4rip4

At 2:11 in the video, the tracklist for Light Years (minus Password jj1) is there, along with definitely not correct (and most likely made up) artist and album titles... jay1 Amazingly, whoever made this ad did a bad job at obscuring who worked on LY because looking further to the right we can see the familiar names of actual people actually involved with this album, like Guy Chambers, Johnny Douglas, and of course Kylie kylie1

He decides to make the entire chunk of the album from Disco Down to Butterfly (which is definitely the gayest part of the album) his party playlist, and then at 2:44, you can see him turn on Please Stay... by """Mayby""" kylie2 Regardless of that, Microsoft has taste putting one of Kylie's best and most iconic albums in one of their ads for Windows XP, and I was quite shook because I definitely wasn't expecting it.

Move over Madonna mad5

3 hours ago, Light Years said:

I only noticed because I saw Your Disco Needs You gaga13 The gay in it was screaming out at me.

Must be your hunny/hunty vision tbh jj1

when will hetero eyes rav1

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.