Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Will God Is A Woman be a controversial smash or a controversial flop?

On 7/4/2018 at 6:25 PM, The Plague said:

This. y’all lowkey acting like she’s gonna be singing bout god having a big hairy vagina that he birthed the human race out of- she’s not gags. sia4 

it will prob be a cute uplifting song and the video will be her looking pretty and have an “empowerment vibe” to it maybe referencing famous feminists throughout history or sth, I can’t see anyone getting that mad about it lol. Basically if the song’s good like NTLTC (which I reallllyyy hope it is) then it’ll probably do good. 

i just read some of the lyrics that are suppose to be in the song... it sounds pretty dirty hah

1 minute ago, Paranomin said:

i just read some of the lyrics that are suppose to be in the song... it sounds pretty dirty hah

Didn’t her grandma say it was the best song she ever heard or sth? Awkward sia5 

1 minute ago, The Plague said:

Didn’t her grandma say it was the best song she ever heard or sth? Awkward sia5 

i think she said its her favorite from the album. Grandma can have a little fun!

I just hop its a BOP!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.