Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Did Gaga even had any artistic growth ?

19 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Jokes are a form of art, just like you're allowed to make death scenes in movies etc you're allowed to in jokes, I mean, @Sailor Mars his ARTISTIC PROGRESSION I can't scream1

Get ready for my new tour:

Die Hard: The Milanne Ball

1 minute ago, harry said:

Imagine providing critique for the overall artistic and technical experience of a live show you didn't attend. dead7

When did I criticize the technical aspect of the show? That's news to me. I'm merely talking from an artistic perspective, the tour is empty and has no ideas, literally zero. You disagree with me? Since you supposedly attended the show, explain to me, the vision, the statements, the story, the overall message etc please I'm all ears

25 minutes ago, Jjang said:

I guess you can't call Christina a good singer either since you didn't watch her live! 

And seeing her touring stats - you weren't alone. lmfao1

Conclusion : Christina being a good singer is a myth. We love logic bey2

Yawn

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

omfg it's not that deep fam

Right? He's demanding answers as if I owe them. I only commented on his own weak argument. I'm not in the business of providing my personal opinion to someone who already has their mind so clearly made up based on some clips he watched from attendees. Like why waste my time?

Just now, The One Behind All said:

Imagine ignoring the fact that her music and acting career is more artistically inspiring and valuable than Gaga's one. Seek Jesus, pal.

I actually admire how consistent your shitty taste is. Perspective is your enemy, apparently. 

4 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

omfg it's not that deep fam

It is (or was) to Gaga, though? Wasn't she someone who took pride in literally committing every bone of her body & cell in her brain to her art? um1 It's a clear pattern at this point that fans who cared about artistic content left her ass - if that alone doesn't answer the OP's question, then what does?

1 minute ago, harry said:

I actually admire how consistent your shitty taste is. Perspective is your enemy, apparently. 

Uhm it ain't a matter of perspective. An artist is universally accepted regardless of your taste. Art cannot fade away. Selena keeps growing artistically, while Gaga is a fad. lol3

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

It is (or was) to Gaga, though? Wasn't she someone who took pride in literally committing every bone of her body & cell in her brain to her art? um1 It's a clear pattern at this point that fans who cared about artistic content left her ass - if that alone doesn't answer the OP's question, then what does?

Her only conceptual tour was MBT 2.0, are you going to cling on a 2010 tour all of the time? dead4

Yes, she does commit her whole body and brain to her art sass1 

However, she's a bit of a mess when it comes to her tours sass1 That doesn't make her a lazy or "unevolved" artist all of a sudden tho sass1

4 minutes ago, harry said:

Right? He's demanding answers as if I owe them. I only commented on his own weak argument. I'm not in the business of providing my personal opinion to someone who already has their mind so clearly made up based on some clips he watched from attendees. Like why waste my time?

Then why bother to comment / react in the first place if you're unwilling to particpate in an honest discussion? I'm very aware that my opinions are opinions and are due to change if someone convinces me. So far all you've done (and I'm not just taking about this thread) is pop out of your grave every time I include myself in a BG thread about Gaga just to dismiss or downvote my comments. At least I share my thoughts, you just asshole your way through a thread 'cause you're too scared to be confronted about your unguarded opinion, just like @Philip is. 

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

Then why bother to comment / react in the first place if you're unwilling to particpate in an honest discussion? I'm very aware that my opinions are opinions and are due to change if someone convinces me. So far all you've done (and I'm not just taking about this thread) is pop out of your grave every time I include myself in a BG thread about Gaga just to dismiss or downvote my comments. At least I share my thoughts, you just asshole your way through a thread 'cause you're too scared to be confronted about your unguarded opinion, just like @Philip is. 

Am I supposed to know who you are?

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Her only conceptual tour was MBT 2.0, are you going to cling on a 2010 tour all of the time? dead4

Yes, she does commit her whole body and brain to her art sass1 

However, she's a bit of a mess when it comes to her tours sass1 That doesn't make her a lazy or "unevolved" artist all of a sudden tho sass1

The Fame & The Monster Ball were filled with ideas. BTWB attempted to be artistic but god that tour's dumb. eve1 At the time I thought that she hit rock bottom in terms of artistry but god it's a masterpiece compared to what she offers now. eve1 

Imo it does make her lazy, and ironically enough that's exactly what she said in 2008 about artists who get to comfortable with their status, they lose sight of what made them special in the first place, abandon their vision for convenience and kill the fantasy. She was literally once a person who claimed she'd rather kill herself then be that type of artist, comprehend that.

Anyway, I'm aware that it's stupid to keep fantasizing about the artist she used to be, it just annoys me that she still pretends that her artistic integrity is intact when it's not. If that's all what she is nowadays then cool, good for her, she worked her ass off and she's set for life, just don't pretend you're anything that you're not and most importantly don't fool your fans to believe so as well, that's my only complaint. 

And idg you anyway - the OP is literally asking that question and I just answered honestly, I'm not clinging to anything.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.