Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kuba

Spotify: Major Witness' single drops

This may not be important enough for a thread of its own, but our activity is so bad so why not! dead7 

All of the Witness singles just simultaneously tumbled from Katy's most popular songs on spotify: For reference

Swish Swish went from #1 to #4

Chained To The Rhythm went from #2 to #8

And Bon Appétit went from #6 to out of the chart

Now, it's weird for all of them to free fall like this, especially when they remained stagnant for a solid year. My guess is that they pulled the songs from any playlists they were on! Are they getting ready for something? oprah14 Of course this could mean nothing too but 

7 minutes ago, LanaxGaga said:

Ngl that top 10 is quite tragic dead2

The fact that the GP pays dust to masterpieces like The One That Got Awayny10

It's a mess I had no idea people still listened to Last Friday Night asdfghjkl

19 hours ago, Taylor said:

Wasn’t it rumored there would be more Witness singles this year and a video was shot for Roulette? Was hoping she’d at least release that or Tsunami before closing out the era but dead2 

Yes! A video was recorded for something & Tsunami was greatly rumoured to be a single. fall9

My theory is that when Hey Hey Hey's single plans failed, they just axed the era. I mean, the song had a major promo slot booked and was scheduled for radio, and we even got a video for it. They probably decided to not try anymore after that.

However, I've yet to see the look used for the alleged roulette video resurface. I REALLY don't think that they'd shelve a Katy video, so we might get a cute end of tour video? Or it could be for a collaboration or something! 

4 hours ago, Kuba said:

Yes! A video was recorded for something & Tsunami was greatly rumoured to be a single. fall9

My theory is that when Hey Hey Hey's single plans failed, they just axed the era. I mean, the song had a major promo slot booked and was scheduled for radio, and we even got a video for it. They probably decided to not try anymore after that.

However, I've yet to see the look used for the alleged roulette video resurface. I REALLY don't think that they'd shelve a Katy video, so we might get a cute end of tour video? Or it could be for a collaboration or something! 

I hope we get something for it, even if it’s just another HHH situation. The best song on the album deserves justice! fall9 

2 hours ago, Joao said:

They released the Deluxe and removed the standard version, which had been on the system since the release date. That's why most users lost the songs

spotify sabotaging katy? are we surprised 

29 minutes ago, Domy said:

spotify sabotaging katy? are we surprised 

It was actually the record label. They usually do this with re-releases on Apple Music, but apparently Spotify is trying to keep things clean. Too bad their system isn't ready. Apple actually substitutes the old version with the new one, so the songs and albums stay in the users playlists.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.