Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tahj

Ariana speaks out about Pete’s Manchester joke.

1 minute ago, Barbie said:

I really hate the fact that she's speaking up for his ass, this ain't the tea at all. Make his ugly ass get on Twitter and speak for himself. 

Image result for atrl gif

I mean I would rather her address it than remain willfully ignorant and pretend it never happened. She at least addressed it which is all she can do and should do! It's much better than Pete's response which was basically "it's a joke get over it."

60baa15005693d77a8f6290a75de3bc2.gif

2 hours ago, Barbie said:

I really hate the fact that she's speaking up for his ass, this ain't the tea at all. Make his ugly ass get on Twitter and speak for himself. 

Image result for atrl gif

This lowkey reminds me of Kim K. speaking up for Kanye's mess. The fact that he even let her adress this before him just to calm down her fans is a red flag.

He might have a big dick sis but he might just be one too.

60baa15005693d77a8f6290a75de3bc2.gif

3 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

What joke? aura1

2 hours ago, Electra Heart. said:

What did he say ?

2 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

what he say i couldnt find it jj3 

During a stand-up show to benefit Puerto Rico in the fall, Davidson joked about how famous Grande has become, saying, "Britney Spears didn't have a terrorist attack at her concert." The joke recently resurfaced when Charlotte Hodgson -- the mother of Olivia Campbell-Hardy, who was killed in the tragedy -- told the U.K.'s Mirror that his joke was "disgusting." Hodgson added that "it's outrageous" for the person who made this comment to now be engaged to Grande. 

aura1

I........i honestly do not know what's happening with Ariana's mind. Her boyfriend says a vile and disgusting joke and yet Ariana lets him go. I just.......i just can't y'all. She's officialy lost her mind.

On 7/10/2018 at 4:41 AM, Mandy Candy said:

I hate how all this drama and weirdness with this dude is overshadowing her new era and comeback fits drawing focus away from her music

It’s what she deserves oprah14 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.