Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

1 YEAR OF PRAYING

IT'S BEEN ONE YEAR cry9  SINCE THE BEST SONG IN HER DISCOGRAPHY WAS RELEASED, GOOD NIGHT.

giphy.gif

I still to this day cannot get over how utterly gorgeous and flawless this song is in every way! Goes to show that the most intense bouts of pain can ignite the most extraordinary of art!

A masterpiece. wendy2

Now if only all of Rainbow was as great as Praying... her comeback would've been even more massive.

Hymn should've been the follow up to Praying, tbh. It would've done well.lj1

TBH this is like one of the most beautiful songs ever, I still get emotional listening and watching the video cry9 

It's impact cry5 

On 7/6/2018 at 4:13 PM, Debitto said:

A masterpiece. wendy2

Now if only all of Rainbow was as great as Praying... her comeback would've been even more massive.

Hymn should've been the follow up to Praying, tbh. It would've done well.lj1

The music video for Hymn was really boring though so views would be tragic as always oprah4

1 hour ago, Kivo said:

The music video for Hymn was really boring though so views would be tragic as always oprah4

I don’t think it’s boring, but I do think it would be the wrong time for it. I think Praying, Woman into LTLG was a good lineup, but Woman should’ve had a higher budget MV tbh cry9 

17 hours ago, Dan said:

I don’t think it’s boring, but I do think it would be the wrong time for it. I think Praying, Woman into LTLG was a good lineup, but Woman should’ve had a higher budget MV tbh cry9 

Yeah if Woman had a higher budget video and a second video released with other pop girls it would be a global hit. Also if the last minute of the song wouldn't be so repetative cry9

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.