Jump to content

Top 15 Kesha Tracks Of All Time

Recommended Posts

In order of the God-given masterpiece entitled Praying's one year anniversary, I thought I'd share My Top 15 All-Time favorite Kesha tracks that either cause me to bop my ass or move me to extents unimaginable!

 

Feel free to share your thoughts!

 

PRETTIEST POISON'S TOP 15 KESHA SONGS


15. Crazy Kids

14. Sleazy 

13. Party At A Rich Dude’s House

12. Supernatural

11. Boots

10. Tik Tok

9. Hungover

8. Learn To Let Go

7. Rainbow

6. We R Who We R

5. Past Lives

4. Spaceship

3. Die Young

2. Your Love Is My Drug

1. Praying 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,538

Love this!!! All these songs are great katyanna1 

 

Mine would probably be...

 

1. Praying

2. Die Young (the BOP tbh)

3. We R Who We R 

4. Last Goodbye

5. The Harold Song

6. Dancing With Tears In My Eyes

7. C'Mon

8. Spaceship

9. Take It Off

10. Woman

11. Animal

12. Party At A Rich Dude's House

13. Dirty Love

14. Rainbow

15. Learn To Let Go

(the second half of the list is kind of unordered, they are all equally perfect cry4 )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dan said:

Love this!!! All these songs are great katyanna1 

 

Mine would probably be...

 

1. Praying

2. Die Young (the BOP tbh)

 3. We R Who We R 

 4. Last Goodbye

 5. The Harold Song

 6. Dancing With Tears In My Eyes

7. C'Mon

 8. Spaceship

 9. Take It Off

 10. Woman

 11. Animal

12. Party At A Rich Dude's House

13. Dirty Love

14. Rainbow

15. Learn To Let Go

(the second half of the list is kind of unordered, they are all equally perfect cry4 )

 

I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH OMG!! I LOVE YOUR LIST INSANELY!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bliss    1,768

Love it! Here's mine:

1. Praying

2. Rainbow

3. Learn to Let Go

4. Past Lives

5. Spaceship

6. Rainbow

7. Love Into the Light

8. Finding You

9. Die Young

10. Animal

11. Blind

12. Last Goodbye

13. C'mon

14. Take It Off

15. The Harold Song

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,538
18 minutes ago, Prettiest Poison. said:

I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH OMG!! I LOVE YOUR LIST INSANELY!!!

Haha, of course! :D 

Love your list, and seeing some love for Party At A Rich Dudes House and Hungover katyanna1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kaleb    1,090
58 minutes ago, Dan said:

Haha, of course! :D 

Love your list, and seeing some love for Party At A Rich Dudes House and Hungover katyanna1 

agreed! a lot of the album cuts from Animal are criminally underrated, I love these two, Blind, and Dancing With Tears in My Eyes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,538
4 minutes ago, Kaleb said:

agreed! a lot of the album cuts from Animal are criminally underrated, I love these two, Blind, and Dancing With Tears in My Eyes.

Yes!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kaleb    1,090
4 minutes ago, Dan said:

Yes!!!!

Animal is such an underrated album, solely based on the critiques of the released singles. I hate it got labeled as a solely trashy pop album, because some of my favorite songs are some pretty deep cuts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,538
14 minutes ago, Kaleb said:

Animal is such an underrated album, solely based on the critiques of the released singles. I hate it got labeled as a solely trashy pop album, because some of my favorite songs are some pretty deep cuts

I know cry4 

I always wonder how some of the other tracks would've sounded like without Dr. Luke's over-production...

Like, the way she does Take It Off, TiK ToK, etc. now I LOVE. Because it's the way she wanted it to be and it's just perfect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kaleb    1,090
51 minutes ago, Dan said:

I know cry4 

I always wonder how some of the other tracks would've sounded like without Dr. Luke's over-production...

Like, the way she does Take It Off, TiK ToK, etc. now I LOVE. Because it's the way she wanted it to be and it's just perfect. 

I saw her live when she came to my city last September, and it made me so happy to see her being able to perform these songs that she had made with a person who had such a negative impact on her life, but managing to make them hers like they should have been then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
P.E.T.E.R.    8,302

ok in no particular order

1. Praying

2. Learn To Let Go

3. Gold Trans Am

4. Supernatural

5. Dirty Love (solo)

6. Out Alive

7. Dancing W Tears in My Eyes

8. Warrior

9. Die Young

10. Take It Off

11. Backstabber

12. We R Who We R

13. Hymn

14. Boogie Feet

15. Blow

 

Spoiler

for anyone wondering where is hungover, blind, rainbow, spaceship etc etc......i dont really like ballads.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,538
8 hours ago, Kaleb said:

I saw her live when she came to my city last September, and it made me so happy to see her being able to perform these songs that she had made with a person who had such a negative impact on her life, but managing to make them hers like they should have been then.

Yes it’s so amazing! The first time I saw her perform them in the new version was at a Creepies show and I was so confused, but I ended up loving them as much, if not more than the originals cry9 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rosé.    8,171

Of the released tracks:

  1. VIP
  2. C U Next Tuesday
  3. Praying
  4. Past Lives
  5. Dirt Love (Solo)
  6. Fuck Him He's A DJ
  7. Wonderland
  8. Gold Tran Am
  9. Boogie Feet
  10. Hungover
  11. Backstabber
  12. Dinosaur
  13. Boots & Boys
  14. Sleazy
  15. Cannibal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Debitto    626

1. Hymn

2. Praying

3. Blind

4. Spaceship

5. We R Who We R

6. Let 'Em Talk

7. All That Matters

8. Last Goodbye

9. Take It Off

10. Warrior

11. Cannibal

12. C'mon

13. Die Young

14. Blow

15. Take It Off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moonlight    1,138

1. Hymn

2. Past Lives

3. Supernatural

4. Your Love Is My Drug

5. C U Next Tuesday

6. C’mon

7. Animal

8. Cannibal

9. Dinosaur

10. Take It Off

11. Wherever You Are

12. Rainbow

13. Dancing With Tears In My Eyes

14. Dirty Love

15. Tik Tok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×