Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

Why is Nicki's new video so cheap-looking?

The song is a bop but is this all that she could come up with after Chun-Li which was great? rip2 

It's boring and tacky, Nicki sweetie get it together. 

this on the other hand whew Iggy did fucking that 

Ay, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "miss prada gif"

What is this Iggy video  ny12 I'm tired with every male or female slut doing this kind of videos and songs srsl ny12

They beg for some success, its pathetic ny12

Just now, Régine Filange said:

What is this Iggy video  ny12 I'm tired with every male or female slut doing this kind of videos and songs srsl ny12

They beg for some success, its pathetic ny12

It's not that serious. She looks good and it's visually stunning. ny12 

2 minutes ago, Michael. said:

It's not that serious. She looks good and it's visually stunning. ny12 

I can't take it serious anymore anyway ny12 If they are out of ideas they can just stop ny12

Michael I don’t know but I’m so tired of her, this bitch has never pissed me off so much. I’m trying to hold on to her this era but the disappointment is just going way too far. I have a small bit of faith left and it’s called Queen. Pray for me pls. 

21 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Michael I don’t know but I’m so tired of her, this bitch has never pissed me off so much. I’m trying to hold on to her this era but the disappointment is just going way too far. I have a small bit of faith left and it’s called Queen. Pray for me pls. 

ddd I thought you were going to drag me at first rip3 But tea to be honest, this era is all over the place. A joyride tea. 

6 minutes ago, Michael. said:

ddd I thought you were going to drag me at first rip3 But tea to be honest, this era is all over the place. A joyride tea. 

I can’t drag you for telling the truth dkdhsj, it’s a MESS. I can’t watch no more, I’ll just be waiting for the album.. I’ve had enough. rip4 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.