Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

frankgutz

Fave Summer female rap bop

best: Summer female rap bop   

14 members have voted

1. 1. best: Summer female rap bop

• CARDI B - I Like It
    • AZEALIA BANKS - Treasure Island | Anna Wintour
    • IGGY AZALEA - KREAM
    • I LOVE THE 3 BOPS, YAAAAAASSS!!!

Latin kween CARDI with I LIKE IT

Genius but problematic bitch legend AZEALIA BANKS with Treasure Island | Anna Wintour

Underrated kween of gays and everything good in the world, IGGY with KREAM | SAVIOUR

P.S.   Im not counting NAZI GARBAGE cuz we all know and now its a fact that she's OVER and she aint a rapper, so pop girls deserve another thread, she can choke btw, this bish does not support NAZIS

It's not funny to call Nicki a Nazi. There iis literally nothing she has done in her past that can support this association. I'm fucking disgusted by this trash. Stay hating and pressed cuz Bed is a summer bop regardless of your shit music taste.

8 hours ago, The One Behind All said:

It's not funny to call Nicki a Nazi. There iis literally nothing she has done in her past that can support this association. I'm fucking disgusted by this trash. Stay hating and pressed cuz Bed is a summer bop regardless of your shit music taste.

sis, i love you but Nicki is trash, im sorry cry9

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.