Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

mommy did her thing

Bleachoncé is a descendant of a Canadian white leader

Just now, delete it fat said:

ny6ny6ny6ny6 you need a reality check

I am not the one who is proud about his skin. I mean it is like saying that you are proud of having your fingers or your hairs. I get that you cannot be proud of your Lady Gaga stan badge, but this is a new level of low imo ny6

5 minutes ago, The One Behind All said:

I am not the one who is proud about his skin. I mean it is like saying that you are proud of having your fingers or your hairs. I get that you cannot be proud of your Lady Gaga stan badge, but this is a new level of low imo ny6

yes, I am proud of my body - my skin, my ugly face, my dick, my physique kylie1 I embrace every flaw of my body 

but I guess Beyonce is not since she bleaches her skin, dyes her hair blonde and tries to be as white as possible lol2

3 minutes ago, delete it fat said:

yes, I am proud of my body - my skin, my ugly face, my dick, my physique kylie1 I embrace every flaw of my body 

but I guess Beyonce is not since she bleaches her skin, dyes her hair blonde and tries to be as white as possible lol2

that is cool, altho disturbing. However, being proud of your skin is something, but being proud of your skin being white is racism. kylie1

2 hours ago, delete it fat said:

because I'm tired of leftists and media vilifying  white people? sia3 IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE!! 

so white people can't be proud of their skin colour, but black people can? jj3

You sound so fuckin stupid. The fact that you're saying this stupid shit just shows that you don't get the concept of racism and why "white pride" is problematic. IRL you're more than likely openly racist or don't even realize that you are. Either way, ew. You're gross. 

6 hours ago, The One Behind All said:

There is no reason to be proud of being white. White people have done so many atrocities towards black people. Your comment had racism vibes and that is why I downvoted it. Why you proud of your skin being white? jay1

oh stfu! You can be proud of being White and there is nothing racist or wrong about it!   Humans of all skin colors and religions have committed atrocities against others.  Read a fucking book.

58 minutes ago, ICEQueen said:

oh stfu! You can be proud of being White and there is nothing racist or wrong about it!   Humans of all skin colors and religions have committed atrocities against others.  Read a fucking book.

Just study history and you will realize that colonialism and slavery were caused by people who were proud of being white. In 2018 to be proud of being white is ignorant to say the least.  White people committed the worst atrocities. There is only shame in be white. On top of that, to brag about your skin color is just lame.

12 hours ago, delete it fat said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Broussard

Joseph Broussard en Acadia HRoe 2009.jpg

Joseph Broussard (1702–1765), also known as Beausoleil (English: Beautiful Sun), was a leader of the Acadian people in Acadia; later Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and New Brunswick.

Broussard's 21st-century descendants include Célestine "Tina" Knowles (née Beyincé), her two daughters Beyoncé and Solange, and also her four grandchildren Jules, Blue, Sir, and Rumi.

haha bitch Bleachoncé

РезÑлÑÐ°Ñ Ñ Ð¸Ð·Ð¾Ð±Ñажение за bleach beyonce

don't forget to stream this anti-white smasha mad2

but people swear she's a spokesperson for black women

11 minutes ago, Emperor Nick said:

My parents are from Surrey but I relish in your shade ny1

Were you born in Cornwall though? jj2 

You can be proud of being black but god help us if someone is proud of being white!! Hypocrisy at its finest! This country has gone down the toilet with this retrograde mentality. I'm  not proud of my skin color but I'm  not ashamed either.  White people have created soo much and have changed the world in soo many good ways. Yes, slavery was awful but here is the thing slavery wasn't exclusive to blacks So stop holdings white people accountable for what some bigots did in the PAST. MOVE THE FUCK ON.

15 hours ago, delete it fat said:

because I'm tired of leftists and media vilifying  white people? sia3 IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE!! 

so white people can't be proud of their skin colour, but black people can? jj3

Exactly. We live in south a double standard world. If ur black and proud ur revolutionary if ur white and proud ur racist. 

4 hours ago, ICEQueen said:

You can be proud of being black but god help us if someone is proud of being white!! Hypocrisy at its finest! This country has gone down the toilet with this retrograde mentality. I'm  not proud of my skin color but I'm  not ashamed either.  White people have created soo much and have changed the world in soo many good ways. Yes, slavery was awful but here is the thing slavery wasn't exclusive to blacks So stop holdings white people accountable for what some bigots did in the PAST. MOVE THE FUCK ON.

The people who held slaves are dead now. Like we have moved way past that time. Blacks and whites have lived in harmony for years why is it such a big deal to be proud of who u r.

The mentality to vilify white people for their ancestors actions is fucking stupid.

8 hours ago, The One Behind All said:

Just study history and you will realize that colonialism and slavery were caused by people who were proud of being white. In 2018 to be proud of being white is ignorant to say the least.  White people committed the worst atrocities. There is only shame in be white. On top of that, to brag about your skin color is just lame.

But its ok to be proud to be black?

Isnt that a double standard?

Wait wait......i should be ashamed of being white? Lol girl my ancestors arent even from the USA and my ancestors were from a country that was invaded by the Ottoman Empire for 400 yrs but because Im white I should be ashamed. Seriously fuck off.

9 hours ago, The One Behind All said:

Btw enjpy ur WP

On 7/8/2018 at 9:31 AM, The One Behind All said:

There is no reason to be proud of being white. White people have done so many atrocities towards black people. Your comment had racism vibes and that is why I downvoted it. Why you proud of your skin being white? jay1

Mod Notice
Do not make racist comments on FOTP.

12 hours ago, Rosé. said:
Mod Notice

lol3 I fucking can’t. There is so much bullshit in this thread but this the prime example.

12 hours ago, Rosé. said:
Mod Notice

Your white supremacy is showing jj4 can't say that i'm offended or shocked though because i've argued against this dumb false statement/idea multiple times on the internet before. 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.