Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

mommy did her thing

Bleachoncé is a descendant of a Canadian white leader

12 hours ago, Rosé. said:
Mod Notice
Do not make racist comments on FOTP.

Sis don't take it to another level, this is too much lol3 You can be proud of your skin without having to insult anyone lol3

9 hours ago, ICEQueen said:

You can be proud of being black but god help us if someone is proud of being white!! Hypocrisy at its finest! This country has gone down the toilet with this retrograde mentality. I'm  not proud of my skin color but I'm  not ashamed either.  White people have created soo much and have changed the world in soo many good ways. Yes, slavery was awful but here is the thing slavery wasn't exclusive to blacks So stop holdings white people accountable for what some bigots did in the PAST. MOVE THE FUCK ON.

Racism is still present, it is not something from the past. Black people still get killed by US cops for no reason. In the EU, the immigrants from Africa or Middle East, who are mostly black people, still are discriminated. White supremacists still exist, so we cannot move on. We need to fight the stupid idea that having a white skin is better than having a black skin. 

5 hours ago, P.E.T.E.R. said:

The people who held slaves are dead now. Like we have moved way past that time. Blacks and whites have lived in harmony for years why is it such a big deal to be proud of who u r.

The mentality to vilify white people for their ancestors actions is fucking stupid.

An entire continent named Africa and many countries in Middle East and Asia, like India, are still suffering because white people were proud of being white. Colonialism may be officially over,  but the damage that colonialism has done is the very reason there are immigrants right now and people are starving in those countries, which are fucking poor because of white people. It is easy for you, a white man in the US, to move on. How ignorant.um3

It is not a matter of double standards. Black people are still killed because of their skin color. They have right to be proud of not being white.

5 hours ago, P.E.T.E.R. said:

Btw enjpy ur WP

lol why? stfu, white supremacist. um3

3 hours ago, The One Behind All said:

Racism is still present, it is not something from the past. Black people still get killed by US cops for no reason. In the EU, the immigrants from Africa or Middle East, who are mostly black people, still are discriminated. White supremacists still exist, so we cannot move on. We need to fight the stupid idea that having a white skin is better than having a black skin. 

An entire continent named Africa and many countries in Middle East and Asia, like India, are still suffering because white people were proud of being white. Colonialism may be officially over,  but the damage that colonialism has done is the very reason there are immigrants right now and people are starving in those countries, which are fucking poor because of white people. It is easy for you, a white man in the US, to move on. How ignorant.um3

It is not a matter of double standards. Black people are still killed because of their skin color. They have right to be proud of not being white.

Now im a white supremacist? 

Did I ever say I was against black people? No

Did i say white people are better? No

Do I have friends of all races? Yes

How am I a white supremacist? I treat everyone equally

7 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

Sis don't take it to another level, this is too much lol3 You can be proud of your skin without having to insult anyone lol3

Actually blacks were slave owners too

There were approximately 319,599 free blacks in the United States in 1830. Approximately 13.7 per cent of the total black population was free. A significant number of these free blacks were the owners of slaves. The census of 1830 lists 3,775 free Negroes who owned a total of 12,760 slaves.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/facts-about-slavery/

4 minutes ago, P.E.T.E.R. said:

Actually blacks were slave owners at one point as well

I don't care, this belongs to the past, we are in 2018 now. We have to make a new start if we want a better word otherwise history will repeat, it's well known that people focus only to the worst moments lol3

Just now, Régine Filange said:

I don't care, this belongs to the past, we are in 2018 now. We have to make a new start if we want a better word otherwise history will repeat, it's well known that people focus only to the worst moments lol3

It matters to a certain member who cant get over that is the past

4 hours ago, The One Behind All said:

Lets just blame everything on white people right?

33 minutes ago, P.E.T.E.R. said:

Actually blacks were slave owners too

There were approximately 319,599 free blacks in the United States in 1830. Approximately 13.7 per cent of the total black population was free. A significant number of these free blacks were the owners of slaves. The census of 1830 lists 3,775 free Negroes who owned a total of 12,760 slaves.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/facts-about-slavery/

You are white, you are not allowed to use the world Negroes rip3

24 minutes ago, P.E.T.E.R. said:

Lets just blame everything on white people right?

Colonialism is a white people thing. Go study history for fuck sake. Also, check out the news cuz today in 2018 black people get killed in your country due to their skin color. Black people have the right to be proud of being black and have the right to say it out loud as they did in the '60s with the Black Power movement and today with the Black Lives matter. I'm not saying that white ppl should be ashamed of being born with white skin btw, I'm just saying that they should shut the fuck up about it.jj4

19 hours ago, The One Behind All said:

Just study history and you will realize that colonialism and slavery were caused by people who were proud of being white. In 2018 to be proud of being white is ignorant to say the least.  White people committed the worst atrocities. There is only shame in be white. On top of that, to brag about your skin color is just lame.

8 minutes ago, The One Behind All said:

You are white, you are not allowed to use the world Negroes rip3

Colonialism is a white people thing. Go study history for fuck sake. Also, check out the news cuz today in 2018 black people get killed in your country due to their skin color. Black people have the right to be proud of being black and have the right to say it out loud as they did in the '60s with the Black Power movement and today with the Black Lives matter. I'm not saying that white ppl should be ashamed of being born with white skin btw, I'm just saying that they should shut the fuck up about it.jj4

1. I copied and pasted straight from the article i didnt type it

2. You literally said white people should be ashamed to be white in the quoted post, i bolded it for u

3. I know that their are racists in 2018.  This isn't news. The KKK still exists yes but things are progressing daily. The BLM movement is a good example of society moving forward, but your so stuck in the past.  Why are you blaming whites of today (me for example) for actions committed in the 1800s?

3 minutes ago, P.E.T.E.R. said:

1. I copied and pasted straight from the article i didnt type it

2. You literally said white people should be ashamed to be white in the quoted post, i bolded it for u

1. That is not an excuse. You didn't even used the quotation marks.  That author of that article was probably a black person, you are not.,

2. Let me clarify then: white people should NOT be proud of being white and should be ashamed for what white people still do today to black people.

2 minutes ago, The One Behind All said:

1. That is not an excuse. You didn't even used the quotation marks.  That author of that article was probably a black person, you are not.,

2. Let me clarify then: white people should NOT be proud of being white.

im proud of being me not white lol.  Actually im proud of my actual heritage which is Greek.

u cant do the quotes on mobile FYI

11 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

Your white supremacy is showing jj4 can't say that i'm offended or shocked though because i've argued against this dumb false statement/idea multiple times on the internet before. 

What white supremacy? Thanks for blatantly removing the quote from it's necessary context! 

12 hours ago, Rosé. said:
Mod Notice
Do not make racist comments on FOTP.

I clarified that I think racial pride is stupid, as in for ALL RACES.

I'm sorry that white people have the richest history with culture, science and technology, but that's just a reality. Since I disagree with racial pride though, I don't claim other white people's achievements as my own unlike some people who define there existence off of their censors actions.

I'm not racist. In fact the ones encouraging racial pride are probably racist. Racial pride would lead to some races having more to be proud of than other races, making them better than other races. That seems a lot more racist than anything I said IN CONTEXT, doesn't it?

Get a brain.

Just now, Rosé. said:

I'm sorry that white people have the richest history with culture, science and technology, but that's just a reality. Since I disagree with racial pride though, I don't claim other white people's achievements as my own unlike some people who define there existence off of their censors actions.

Get a brain.

Lol get a reality check, your ignorance is astonishing.

1 minute ago, The One Behind All said:

Lol get a reality check, your ignorance is astonishing.

oh honey, ur ignorance has been questioned heavily all over this forum, from The Great Debate to NHB to World News. you keep getting clocked.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.